Ghoulpool 2005

Started by Father Demon, December 02, 2004, 03:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

Ghoulpool 2004 was a success! 9 People on players lists quietly passed to the other side this year, leading to an amazing 1,584 total points being awarded to our 8 players in the Beta version. Now that the bugs have been worked out, we are ready to move this up a notch.

We are ready to start lining up the players for 2005 -- to learn more about the hows and whys, please visit our page at The Ghoul Pool. Once there, click on the link for The 2005 Rules, which also contains a link to the point structure for 2005 (they have changed slightly from 2004, so please read 'em).

The site will be new and improved for 2005 (it's under construction now), but to join simple send me an email to let me know you will be playing. Picks won't be due until the 29th of December, so get busy doing your research!

Any questions, please send me a PM or an email to drdeath@ghoulpool.us.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

MURP

sweet.  I was just wondering about this the other day.   *getting to work on list of death.    :evil

joneszilla

Great pool.  I will be submitting my picks before the due date. 

joneszilla

Quote8. If you actually cause the death of anyone on your list, you will be eliminated from the game and forfeit your fee.

:-D :-D :-D

Yeti

That point system is sick.

I'm in!
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

MadMarchHare

Sounds groovy.

So, if someone dies on the 30th or 31st, do you get to replace them, or are you just screwed? ;D
Anyone but Reid.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Father Demon

Quote from: MadMarchHare on December 02, 2004, 03:59:11 PM
Sounds groovy.

So, if someone dies on the 30th or 31st, do you get to replace them, or are you just screwed? ;D

You can replace him the first week of January.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: joneszilla on December 02, 2004, 03:35:10 PM
Quote8. If you actually cause the death of anyone on your list, you will be eliminated from the game and forfeit your fee.

:-D :-D :-D  That's farging awesome!  :-D :-D :-D

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

thrillhouse

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 02, 2004, 07:46:26 PM
Quote from: joneszilla on December 02, 2004, 03:35:10 PM

:-D :-D :-D  That's farging awesome!  :-D :-D :-D

Shtein, there goes my plan...

MURP

Ghoulpool needs more people

Father Demon

Need  more  of you sick fargers to join this thing.  I currently have about 15 people committed, and need to get over 20 players to make the prizes work out the way I want.

Think of it this way -- $20 for all year, you get to watch the news to see who died, and then be the wonder of your friends and family when you cheer!     "Yes!!  I knew that old hag was going to kick!"   A small price to pay for the image you will be projecting at every sad announcement.

IM me or email at drdeath@ghoulpool.us to let me  know you are in.

RomeyRome

joneszilla

I'll be getting in.  Need to start getting a list together soon.  Then I am sending Mussa out with some cinderblocks to take out the first 10 people on my list.   :evil