Hey, Thawk.

Started by Zanshin, September 13, 2004, 07:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Remember this?

:-D

...surprised that a. thomas went before t. jones, too.

holding kid, can't type...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re:Keeper League draft talk
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2004, 08:58:56 AM » 
Tomohawk:

Thomas Jones sucks; A-Train doesn't suck quite as much. Of course, neither suck as much as the suckiest suck to ever suck at football, Trotter.

« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2004, 09:23:09 AM » 

QuoteQuote from: Zanshin on July 19, 2004, 09:12:11 AM
I don't know.  T. Jones avg'd close to five yards a carry at the end of last year, and Chicago didn't give him a bunch of money for nothing.  And they've been trying to get away from A. Train for the last two years.  Worth a gamble.

It's not like either of us are going to rely on these guys to be starters anyway.

Thomas Jones, like your team, sucks!

Tomahawk

Quote from: Zanshin on September 13, 2004, 07:56:26 AM
Remember this?

:-D

...surprised that a. thomas went before t. jones, too.

holding kid, can't type...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2004, 08:58:56 AM » 
Tomohawk:

Thomas Jones sucks; A-Train doesn't suck quite as much. Of course, neither suck as much as the suckiest suck to ever suck at football, Trotter.

« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2004, 09:23:09 AM » 

QuoteQuote from: Zanshin on July 19, 2004, 09:12:11 AM
I don't know.  T. Jones avg'd close to five yards a carry at the end of last year, and Chicago didn't give him a bunch of money for nothing.  And they've been trying to get away from A. Train for the last two years.  Worth a gamble.

It's not like either of us are going to rely on these guys to be starters anyway.

Thomas Jones, like your team, sucks!

Unfortunately, those are the only two TDs Jones will have all season long! :flipoff

Zanshin

Somehow, I doubt that...considering the entire offense is based on him.  Take solace in the fact that A. Thomas will give Jones a breather when he gets too tired from scoring touchdowns.

Tomahawk

You greatly underestimate the suckiness of Jones. On the Scale O' Suck, he's right ahead of Trotter.

Zanshin

lol...I think this thread might stick around for the duration of the season. 

Booker in the second round....A. Thomas ahead of T. Jones....you're a draft-day genius.  I bet you cheered when Rhodes took Jon Harris, right?

;D

Tomahawk

I took Booker in the second round? I find that hard to believe. Oh wait, this is the keeper draft.

Laugh it up while you have the chance, funnyboy.  Thomas will soon enough prove his suckiness. He sucked on the Cardinals, sucked on the Bucaneers, and following tradition, will suck on the Bears.

Zanshin

Another 21 points from T. Jones this week.  Just another day at the office, I guess. How'd A. Thomas do for you?

Sgt PSN

Tomahawk

Quote from: Zanshin on September 19, 2004, 05:52:45 PM
Another 21 points from T. Jones this week.  Just another day at the office, I guess. How'd A. Thomas do for you?

Anthony Thomas is riding the pine, waiting for his turn.  Thomas Jones will undoubtedly farg up before too terribly long.

Zanshin

Hey, 25 points this week.  Sweeeeeeeet.... ;D

Zanshin

Oooh, I should have checked my facts before poking fun....I didn't realize that A. Thomas also had a monster day.  You don't see 2 yards like that every sunday.  Much respect.

Sgt PSN

Tomahawk

Live it up while you can, gloat-boy. Thomas Jones showed flashes of ability in AZ as well, but ultimately proved he really sucks.

Zanshin

Flashes....lol.  100 yard games, big receiving days, TDs....three weeks in a row.  From a fantasy perspective, over 20 points three weeks in a row.  That's more than the AZ "flashes."

Zanshin

TJ even knows the teams to lay down against. ;)