DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Quote from: Rome on March 25, 2014, 12:14:03 PM
Or it was all bullshtein speculation by a pack of ravenous mongrel reporters who use anonymous sources instead of insisting on them going on the record.

no, sorry, can't be. that would mean all of the hyperboling was for nothing.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on March 25, 2014, 12:18:54 PM
Howie doesn't comment "he's under contract" if there's nothing to it. Not like he's unaware of what's going on.

Pretty sure the Eagles pulled some psychology on Desean. They don't want him dogging it and crying for a new contract...they showed him he's expendable and they're willing to move on without him. Throw in a deep wr draft and they may have played this right.

that would be a silly strategy.....all he has to do is be on the team for one day this coming season and then from day 2 until the end of the year dog it and he still gets his 11 mil from the team...that would be a pretty big risk for a FO who has farged with the guy all offseason and a FO that probably doesnt want to pay him 11 mil even if he gave his all
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

LesBo:

QuoteA source close to Jackson said Kelly told his star wideout "don't worry about anything and keep working hard and be ready for camp."

Didn't say whose camp

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

QuoteI SIT BAC & LAUGH AT THE REPORTS THAT COME OUT !! AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS ENTERTAINMENT GOTTA REMEMBER THAT !! NOT TRUE FACTS #10mode Got Much Love For All his Fans Regardless

MOST OF THE REPORTS THAT COME OUT ARE HILARIOUS!! IF U LISTEN TO HALF OF THEM YOULL BE FOOLED!! THEMEDIA LOL

JackStraw

incredible. It seems early January is now the only time of year this team is truly predictable.
Endless regression to the mean

Rome

Not a single Mea Culpa from the third rate assjacks that drummed up this nonsense to begin with.

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently Lurie no commented and they're reading into that now

He's never commented on football shtein really

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

I don't believe so...Jimmy Kempski from Philly.com was the first I saw and then Geoff Mosher from CSN ran with it

MDS

odds are still gets traded....if it was BS the eagles wouldve squashed it weeks ago
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.