Week 18 - New York Giants: Nobody Cares

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2023, 11:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

another benefit of starting mariota with a preseason playbook today would have been the ability to pretend they aren't THIS bad for at least one more week

MDS

they are a bottom 5 team in the league, maybe bottom 3

sirianni aint comin back from this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I think they've quit.

And I also think I'm in on Sirianni being fired

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2024, 05:44:52 PMAnd I also think I'm in on Sirianni being fired

At the least he's gotta have a sit-down with the bosses explaining exactly what happened, what he tried to do to fix it, why his fixes didn't work, and exactly why it's gonna be different in the future. If any of the answers are deficient, bye.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

And Blankenship gets hurt on a pick

Sheesh

QB Eagles

Blankenship one of the few non rookie defensive players who are gonna be back next year.

MDS

this is about as low as it gets

theyre down 24-0, the cowboys game is still competitive, but sirianni fundamentally doesnt believe in hurts to do anything without brown/smith so he pulls the plug in the 2nd qtr. just outrageously pathetic and soft.

when they get stomped by tampa next week, thatll be it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 07, 2024, 05:57:01 PMsirianni fundamentally doesnt believe in hurts to do anything without brown/smith so he pulls the plug in the 2nd qtr.

Nor should he. Not because of Hurts though. Because the offense hasn't been scheming wide receivers getting open all year, relying on Brown and Smith to be godly.

MDS

is it because of hurts...hurts stinks

your franchise qb is beyond hopeless without a pro bowl wr

PhillyPhreak54

I've flipped to RedZone and don't care to watch any longer

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 07, 2024, 06:04:21 PMis it because of hurts...hurts stinks

your franchise qb is beyond hopeless without a pro bowl wr

This is not correct. He is a second tier franchise QB. Look at what other offenses do with demonstrably worse talent including at QB.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i used to think he was T2 but i cant even put him in that anymore

hes a T3 guy which means hes as replaceable as it gets. carson part II