Week 16 - New York Giants: Blah Blah Just Win

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 25, 2023, 12:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

^^^

All of these reasons are why the Eagles will probably somehow win the division still

PhillyPhreak54

lol Sam Howell is gonna ball out and beat Dallas to screw up the roadies

MDS

it would flip @LA to @SF and home gb/chi to home det. thats it. 

probably a big difference in 1, no difference in the other. but it WOULD piss off havas so go birds
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

There's rarely any logic to rooting against your team in the NFL. There's too many variables to account for in the sport.

If you're doing it for schedule, you're pretending you know what's going to be a tough, meaningful matchup next year. You have no idea what offseason moves will happen, what players will be out with injury, whether the other team will have anything to play for by the time the game happens, etc.

If you're doing it for draft, you're pretending that you know your GM will pick the guy you want, and he won't be a bust, and even if he's not a bust, that he will generate more long-term emotional value than winning the division / laughing at the Cowboys.

If you're doing it out of deep self-loathing, but want to pretend there's some logic to it, that I understand.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 04, 2024, 06:11:40 PMThere's rarely any logic to rooting against your team in the NFL. There's too many variables to account for in the sport.

If you're doing it for schedule, you're pretending you know what's going to be a tough, meaningful matchup next year. You have no idea what offseason moves will happen, what players will be out with injury, whether the other team will have anything to play for by the time the game happens, etc.

If you're doing it for draft, you're pretending that you know your GM will pick the guy you want, and he won't be a bust, and even if he's not a bust, that he will generate more long-term emotional value than winning the division / laughing at the Cowboys.

If you're doing it out of deep self-loathing, but want to pretend there's some logic to it, that I understand.

You are a moron if you dont think sf will be better than rams next year...or the eagles for that matter....nfc north a little more open particularly with j loves ascendance but still much rather play chi...this may sound crazy but predicting something in the future is not always guaranteed...lets never look forward in sports that seems like a hoot...hell eliminate sports betting while we are it...too many variables to properly predict
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I am a moron for wanting to watch this game today.  I'm just relieved all this Kumbaya, everything's peachy keen, group hug shtein is  finally over.  They can all kiss and make up but this team stinks like a public port a potty right now, actually all season. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Embrace the hate watching, Don.

Fletch
Slay
McKee
Swift
Devonta
Steen

Inactive

Diomedes

So we just gonna reusing this condom of a thread?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

first play from scrimmage....Riddick asked to drop back into coverage...Taylor flushed out to his right, Reddick comes up, Qb pops ball over his head for easy first down

PhillyPhreak54

No blitz adjustment or hot throws by the Eagles offense bothers me big time

As does the weak shtein middle of the defense

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus Christ

AJ fumbled and died while doing it

God damn

PhillyPhreak54

Sydney and AJ victims of that shtein ass farging turf

QB Eagles