Week 8 - Commanders: Eyes To The Wind

Started by MDS, October 23, 2023, 12:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

The fatty in the LII hat and mask is the money shot.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

I don't know, Beetlejuice in the pimp jersey is pretty all-time.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

I'm getting to see a lot of the Eagles this season thanks to the Ravens playing at different times than the birds.  Combined with MNF being on ABC this season, I'll be able to see most games from home through the rabbit ears.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on October 29, 2023, 06:57:38 AMI'm getting to see a lot of the Eagles this season thanks to the Ravens playing at different times than the birds.  Combined with MNF being on ABC this season, I'll be able to see most games from home through the rabbit ears.

im really happy for you, this is very important to me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Zanshin

Wow, Dio. MDS really showed you. How dare you share something that doesn't assume he's the center of the farging universe. I mean, get with the program.

PhillyPhreak54

Howell has looked like shtein. Last game he didn't look like a baby giraffe trying to play QB? Against the Eagles.

Hopefully they can keep him looking like shtein and adding to his record breaking pace of being sacked.

Also another game where we hope the RedZone offense doesn't look like shtein. And no real updates on Jalen's knee issue all week.

Need the game to stay on pace and ahead of the brutal schedule stretch coming.

Eagles 27
Commies 17

MDS

Quote from: Zanshin on October 29, 2023, 10:20:28 AMWow, Dio. MDS really showed you. How dare you share something that doesn't assume he's the center of the farging universe. I mean, get with the program.

yes and if only you knew of the sociopathy of my homie hakkan maxwell

Zanshin

I'm familiar. It's almost as if I've been floating around this weird place for over 20 years.

Diomedes

I mean if you insist on calling me by my given name instead of my awesome internet handle, at least get it right, Tood Roodadonker.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Great start.

Howell looks like an all pro. Short passes all day with some like that mixed in.

They always do this shtein

PhillyPhreak54

Howell starts 9/9 and should've been 10/10

About to be down 14-3

PhillyPhreak54

Gonna take an L today.

Howell is killing them