Wild Card Weekend - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2024, 09:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Houston gets held

But Patty gets a soft ass roughing call

Jesus Christ this league

PhillyPhreak54

Miamis defense with so many guys out has done a decent job.

Their offense wants no part of this though. Minus the Hill bomb they've got like six first downs and under a hundred yards

MDS

its infuriating...hes like the spoiled rich kid who cant function when every single solitary thing doesnt go his way. and shtein when the refs are stopping the game for him to get his precious helmet, yea. no wonder

mike mcdaniel with an absolute dud. their patchwork d keeping the chiefs to under 30 and his offense nowhere to be found
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

He whines about everything. His wife wore off on him.

And McDaniels has called a horrid game.

Highlights of the night were Mahomes helmet breaking and Big Red's mustache growing icicles.

MDS

dont forget taylor being there

i think the bullet race for the cash is down to about 50 people. need a packers cover next.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 13, 2024, 10:34:04 PMMahomes may be the biggest on field whiner in the league.

I've grown to really dislike him for this reason.  His bitching is embarrassing.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Looks very much like the typical Cowboys playoff game so far.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Beautiful start. Pummel them, GB.

MDS

there are positives and negatives to this...positive being that this is a hysterical impending L, negative being mccarthy gonna get canned and maybe they hire someone good

PhillyPhreak54

Who is the next Dallas coach?

Vrabel?

Can't see Belichick taking it and having to deal with Jerry

PhillyPhreak54

Hahaha another pick this time a pick six

Diomedes

LOL

I haven't had so much fun watching football in I can't tell you how long.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

this is making me feel good about myself

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2024, 05:23:46 PMWho is the next Dallas coach?

Vrabel?

Can't see Belichick taking it and having to deal with Jerry

hes gonna want BB but yea i cant see him dealing with jerry, some with vrabel. maybe dan quinn gets promoted and they scoop up a fancy new OC, i.e. nothing will change