The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

sorry you're having such a horrible night

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on April 20, 2022, 10:54:48 PM
That was dope as farg and I'm not complaining but Tobi making that final shot would have done wonders for him. 

His D has been exceptional

phattymatty

Yeah Tobi has been solid as farg that's why I would have loved it for him if he made that. 

But whatevs this team just has it all of a sudden. I have some complaints tomorrow but for now that was fun.

Geowhizzer

Where's my blood pressure pills?

SD

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on April 20, 2022, 10:58:57 PM

lolol

homeboy cant be happy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lolol

Normally the move is for him to bet against the Philly team so he can be consoled by the money if they lose.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 20, 2022, 11:19:24 PM

Lolol

Normally the move is for him to bet against the Philly team so he can be consoled by the money if they lose.

that's what I did
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I know but I meant you should be lit bc of the game now

Rome

That shot was literally pure.  Amazing. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 20, 2022, 11:49:02 PM
I know but I meant you should be lit bc of the game now

eh...this round means nothing to me if they get swept by miami...toronto's injuries messed this series up in terms of being impressed by the sixers

but as far as the bet i wasnt even talking about it from my perspective i was just talking about it in general and how it was an amazing beat for anyone who took toronto...i think its only the second time ever a team has won a playoff game while never leading in regulation and the first on the road
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

MDS

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

raptors - heat - bulls - pelicans - trophy