The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 10, 2022, 08:25:59 PM
Not a shock.

Big game and the classic slow start.

it's not like they are coming back in the fourth....the nets are just way better when even close to healthy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

This game needs to be added to this masterpiece

https://twitter.com/vmudream/status/1034247673883385856 20&t=2qjHUZdAh68ER40To5Hsxg

PhillyPhreak54

Playoff atmosphere and Harden is missing.

Par for the course with that fargin guy

Don Ho

More Knicks and Bulls please.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Embarrassing ass whipping.

They look like shtein.

A true Philadelphia performance.

Don Ho

Holy shtein this awful.

Tobi really does stink.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

hope none of you guys spent $4000 on a ticket tonight.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on March 10, 2022, 09:35:43 PM
hope none of you guys spent $4000 on a ticket tonight.

Harden/dhgate jerseys came in a few days ago, all gone. More than doubled my money. Perfect timing.

Don Ho

Is there a worse bench in the NBA than this trash?

PhillyPhreak54

Now would be a good time for the Phillies and Eagles to make some moves.

MDS

back after a week on the road and really just wanna watch a game tomorrow...instead theyre making the sixers go b2b road-home instead of the magic going b2b home-home

rigged
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

they're still shook from last game.  amazing chemistry for 5 games and now it's just complete trash still. 

championship teams can shake those games off.  this team can not.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on March 13, 2022, 07:43:57 PM
they're still shook from last game.  amazing chemistry for 5 games and now it's just complete trash still. 

championship teams can shake those games off.  this team can not.

Game 1 with Harden they were great the other games were so so and the slow start shtein is old.

Captain obvious time but teams have them figured out. Until they start hitting open looks the D blue print is to clog the lanes double Jo and live with the fouls...which the Sixers aren't getting anymore. I think part of their play without Ben was chip on their shoulders we don't need him...soon as they got Harden they lost their edge. The second chance boards are embarrassing. They're just sloppy. Thursday should have been rock bottom but they need a rally cry.

phattymatty

I love Jo.  He's still not above AI and Charles for me as favorite Philly athlete but he could be eventually.  But I am really tired of watching him lay on the ground, slap the floor, and whine for fouls like a bitch.  Man is a literal beast stop embarrassing yourself.

phattymatty

Harden passing up a wide open 3.  Only the Sixers could deflate one of the most unconscious shooters of all time.

Luckily we got Georges who doesn't think twice.