The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Well damn.

They made the Hawks nut up.

Doc lost this game by 1) keeping Green on Young in the 1H and 2) not subbing the second unit out faster when the Hawks went bonkers

They'll win the series still. The Hawks had to shoot ridiculous from 3 to win this.

PhillyPhreak54

Insane finish.

Goddamn man.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 06, 2021, 03:40:08 PM
Well damn.

They made the Hawks nut up.

Doc lost this game by 1) keeping Green on Young in the 1H and 2) not subbing the second unit out faster when the Hawks went bonkers

They'll win the series still. The Hawks had to shoot ridiculous from 3 to win this.

the volume was definitely too big but they didn't shoot abnormally well from three...they have five players over 40% from three and as a team today shot 43%

the difference is they have an all world dribble drive shooter/scorer at guard and the Sixers counter that with Ben Simmons who had 12 combined TO and missed free throws

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

It should be noted tho how much of a motherfarging man Joel embiid is...torn meniscus and was basically the only guy that showed up today and played one less minute than trae young

MDS

danny green was horrendous and so was tobias

they might well pull this out but man bkn gonna smoke em
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its just super hard to win past the first round in the nba with ben simmons on your team

thats why you cant even get upset at this cause they getting smoked by brooklyn even if they somehow win

Don Ho

I am so glad I have this board to come to and bitch about Simmons.  All my basketball buddies here think I'm nuts when I mock him and point out how he is a bad fit on the Sixers.  I get the "you're crazy!  Simmons defense is amazing!  He's really good!"  Game 4 of Wizards series and today should have showed them what a POS he really is.  So sick of that crunch time deer in the headlights look.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

bad fit on the Sixers?

he's a colossally bad fit in today's nba

MDS

massive W not getting the corpse of marv...brian anderson is legit good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Lol

Of course. It's about to be tied

The farging bench sucks.

PhillyPhreak54

Officiating is horrendous

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Well we know that.

I'm already sick of the Hawks Three White Amigos. Piss off Galinari, Bogdanovich and Huerter

ice grillin you

luckily for you you only have a little over two more games of them