The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

end of the game nonsense was all Danny green brain farts.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 24, 2021, 10:32:46 AM
you want to expand it out....they have no ballhandlers period...you cant pass your way out of full court pressure...the defense wants you to pass the ball

all this is the same reason they turn the ball over a ton

i mean it sounds like you have an issue with the coach running an out of bounds play more than than the team not being able to beat pressure

They had the same issue last year so hard to blame the coach but Ben shouldn't be the primary inbound pass and half the issue could be resolved with players moving before the defense can set. You're on ball handling and passing I'm on step 1 getting the bell to an open player

ice grillin you

another problem is they are soooooo slow...they dont have any quick twitch guys who can get open real easily

they score on offense almost exclusively on size mismatches...its almost never speed or quickness
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

reggie miller called elton brand a 'brilliant basketball mind'

wowzers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 25, 2021, 09:38:06 PM
reggie miller called elton brand a 'brilliant basketball mind'

wowzers

I find it hard to believe Brand was the reason Doc came to Philly too.

SD

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

shake played the most minutes tonight

MDS

embiid had one of the dumbest plays ive ever seen to end 1H and zu/ala said nothing...absolute hacks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Three pointers are killing them

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 03, 2021, 08:33:42 PM
Three pointers are killing them

their non ben/jo players are a farce

Geowhizzer

That's the best shot Shake could come up with at the end of the third?

Wake the hell up, Sixers.

MDS

joel hans embiid my god

really fun game at the barn tonight....wish it was packed

Don Ho

JoJo!  Holy shtein!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD