The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Jojo and Harden flopping all game is going to be so annoying to watch. 

But it will be effective.

It's happening.

PhillyPhreak54

Also heard the Sixers wanna bring Jrue back

Yes plz

ice grillin you

getting an over the hill ex super star who's about to fall off a cliff would be sooooooo Philly sports
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

they already have 2 of those so why not 3
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 16, 2020, 10:33:46 PM
getting an over the hill ex super star who's about to fall off a cliff would be sooooooo Philly sports

this could be true about harden or jrue I guess.

phattymatty

after extensive YouTube analysis, my choice at 21 tomorrow is Desmond Bane.

PhillyPhreak54

With the way this year has been I haven't paid attention to anything draft related.

I just hope they get a damn shooter.

QB Eagles

I think they go shooter for sure. TTP. Until the new season comes and the new brain trust dashes our hopes all over again.

SD

Jason Dumas
@JDumasReports
Source: There is a growing belief in the Sixers FO that they won't be able to land James Harden without including Ben Simmons.

But i'm told that Daryl Morey is working on something else significant and it would allow the Sixers to keep Ben and Joel.

Harden's irrelevant in this tweet but I hope they can pull something off preferably getting rid of Horford in the process.

ice grillin you

forget horford....tobias is the all time anchor...morey needs to decide who he deems more valuable ben or jo...ill trust him to make the right decision and then trade the other one in a deal where they can attach tobias.....if thats even possible since he might hold the leagues most untradeable contract
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Vincent Goodwill
@VinceGoodwill
Bradley Beal and Zach LaVine have been hot names around the league, according to league sources. Philadelphia has been one among many, but the Wizards and Bulls have rebuffed overtures.

SD

Ehhhhh

Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
ยท
2m
The Sixers are trading Al Horford and a first-round and second-round pick to the Thunder for Danny Green, sources tell ESPN

SD

Not sure what lightly protected means but as long as it's lottery protected it's not terrible. Cleaning up Brands farging mess. Let's see what else is in the works

QuoteThe Sixers are sending a lightly-protected 2025 first-round pick and the 34th overall pick in tonight's draft, sources tell ESPN. The Thunder are also sending Terrance Ferguson to the Sixers with Green.

PhillyPhreak54

Good.

Green is a FA after the season and they save a bunch of money. Horford was a bum.