The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

JoJo?  Jesus he is in a bad place today

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Jo missing that gimme and then Leonard with the dagger

Don Ho

Harris could make a shot this quarter Sixers would be in great shape.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Not sure what the point of Ben Simmons was today. Liability on both ends of the court. Butler should run the point. PG in the Sixers is essentially pointless

Don Ho

I was just going to post Simmons with the disappearing act in a big game performance.

MDS

the sixers tanked for 1 guy who sucks and 1 guy who is great but is a walking disease
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 05, 2019, 06:19:54 PM
the sixers tanked for 1 guy who sucks and 1 guy who is great but is a walking disease

They should have drafted Dante Exum

MDS

dante exum or a HOF talent who gets the flu every other day and has the knees and back of a 75 year old

tough call

what i do know is ben simmons flat out sucks at basketball
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Give Buckets a max!  well said Todd about Jojo, this is what we're going to get.  All World performance followed by knee issues, the AIDS, all World, sit three games, descent game, dysteria, etc.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 05, 2019, 06:24:29 PM
what i do know is ben simmons flat out sucks at basketball

Swear to god, until he attempted that pathetic slap at the ball trying to keep it alive under the sixers basket, I don't recall a damn thing he did in the fourth.  Oh wait, the meaningless basket with 00:05 left was key.

SD

Toronto stopped guarding Simmons completely. If he doesn't have a lane they don't have to worry about him scoring. They play a 3 man zone and guard on kick outs. He's irrelevant as a point guard this series...and it's not like he's Jason Kidd on his feeds. At least when Jimmy has the ball they send a defender out to guard him.

Jojo needs to get his diet straight. Gastro issues are mostly diet related.

Don Ho

Been hearing Buckets post game comments all night.  Damn I love this man. 

Quote"Go show why you're so dominant night in, night out on both ends of the floor," regarding Embid.

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on May 05, 2019, 08:56:09 PM
Toronto stopped guarding Simmons completely. If he doesn't have a lane they don't have to worry about him scoring. They play a 3 man zone and guard on kick outs. He's irrelevant as a point guard this series...and it's not like he's Jason Kidd on his feeds. At least when Jimmy has the ball they send a defender out to guard him.

Jojo needs to get his diet straight. Gastro issues are mostly diet related.

If I've said it once I've said it a trillion times Ben simmons is a pos and will never win a meaningful playoff series...he's literally worthless in the post season
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Glutton for punishment I guess but I'm watching this game for the tv aspect of it and Ben might have been worse on defense than offense yesterday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

He was awful. Can't shoot a j, can't hit a FT and couple that with Jojo being a walking Petri dish of germs and sucking ass...and this is what we got