2017 College Football

Started by ice grillin you, May 25, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

This game has been nutso.  48-48 headed for OT.

PhillyPhreak54

Love it

Memphis needs to chill with the delay of games though. Look at the play clock jeez

Rome

The delays saved them twice.  55-55.  Crazy.  The Knights need to man up here.  And Steve Levy needs to shut the farg up about Frost. 

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

What a catch by Miller for Memphis wow

And now picked off

farg

Rome

Holy shtein that was awesome. 

MDS

and their coach is bailing for nebraska

college football is fun. that game sounded great. the business behind it is gross and unfair.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Frost earned his right to move on.  I think it's a mistake for him to take the Nebraska gig because it's a second tier franchise in a joke of a conference these days.   He might as well stayed in Orlando for that. 

PhillyPhreak54

I wish they'd let him coach the bowl game at least

ice grillin you

Quote from: AntiRome on December 02, 2017, 05:27:03 PM
Frost earned his right to move on.  I think it's a mistake for him to take the Nebraska gig because it's a second tier franchise in a joke of a conference these days.

lol...you have no idea they are in the big ten now do you?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

st joe prep's own deandre swift with the td
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

for this year i will admit defeat in terms of a playoff vs the old system

this season has been farging amazing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 02, 2017, 07:16:32 PM
for this year i will admit defeat in terms of a playoff vs the old system

this season has been farging amazing

Quoted for historical purposes

PhillyPhreak54

21-7
21-0

Ugly football being played

MDS

clemson 1
okie 2
georgia 3
bama 4

yea?