AJ Brown, Philadelphia Eagles

Started by MDS, April 28, 2022, 10:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Whoa!

The #Eagles and star WR AJ Brown agreed to terms on a new 3-year extension for $96M, the highest for any WR in NFL history. He's now under contract thru 2029 & his total guarantee of $84M is also the highest.

MDS

he is making less than a third of what trea turner will make
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

We should start a pool on the date he'll start bitching about his contract.

PhillyPhreak54

I like it bc it shreds the shtein about how he wanted out

SD

Howie is a farging magician with the cap. Brown's a stud I wish fans wouldn't read so much into what he says/posts.

MDS

whatever complaints about him are coming from wip neanderthals and extremely online twitter virgins
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

No question best wr duo in the league.  Pick your poison.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger