Quote from: MDS on July 08, 2015, 02:34:10 PM
innes was either removed from his show or outright left

please please be permanent

I'm hoping for option 3, he's dead.

MDS

Quote from: SunMo on July 08, 2015, 02:43:56 PM
sounds incredible but i still won't listen

im not listening....just following on the twitter machine

innes said he was going to talk about the drama, then when they came from break, he was gone.

speculation is this whole thing, or part of it, is a trolljob. wouldnt put it past them.

Quote from: SD on July 08, 2015, 02:46:14 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 08, 2015, 02:34:10 PM
innes was either removed from his show or outright left

please please be permanent

I'm hoping for option 3, he's dead.

that would work
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

It still amazes me how much hate IGY has for Miss.... the large majority of their opinions are similar/the same, Miss is about as socially aware of his privilege that white men that age can be, and he's a sleazy WOP who loves to talk Philly sports. It sounds like IGY heaven to me.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: Munson on July 08, 2015, 02:50:55 PM
It still amazes me how much hate IGY has for Miss.... the large majority of their opinions are similar/the same, Miss is about as socially aware of his privilege that white men that age can be, and he's a sleazy WOP who loves to talk Philly sports. It sounds like IGY heaven to me.

Plus his two favorite shows are the Wire and Sopranos

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on July 08, 2015, 02:26:52 PM
that literally makes no sense

WIP is my heart i was there on day one and ill be there on their last day...i will listen to no sports radio (as i have since ennis was hired) before i ever listened to one of their competitors

it would be like philly getting a second nba team and then dropping the sixers to root for the new guys

never happen with me

thats why when it comes to innes vs. all you traitors i root for him even tho he sucks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Quote from: SunMo on July 08, 2015, 03:39:18 PM
you are a sick individual

you think?

so bruno quit. instead of blaming it on innes, he blamed it on radio not being fun and twitter being mean. yea ok.

wip tripling down on fatass.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

I know my homie sunny won't click it but you people are really thru the looking glass when you are reading crossing broad to find out about some stupid radio troll war

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Hahah gtfo

If I live on CB then you're sleeping on Innes couch

MDS

that would actually be comfortable....though likely gross

fatass has broken it in real nice

PhillyPhreak54

Then he could spoon with you when he comes downstairs for his midnight snack

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

he would be perfect on hbo following maher for a politics/culture/sports show