The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

975 won the contract for the eagles next season?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

MDS

i guess they didnt like playing second fiddle to the sixers

how will that work with the phillies? seems like a tough match if either season is extended
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Have to edit here:
Flyers suck to broadcast for. They have stipulations that are absolutely absurd.
They love the Sixers.
Eagles aren't happy and haven't been for a while. Long time coming.

If/when any of this happens I'll give you all the back details. There are a ton.

MDS

sounds like a fun corporate pissing match

MDS

chris carlin is going to the fan to take over for pope, so jon marks is replacing him

mike miss is going to have a bloodbath with marks

smeags

I actually didn't mind carlin and reese.

oh and I didn't think it was possible, but the cuz has become even more insufferable than before.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

i never listened to a second of him. hes from ny and knows zilch about philly. might be a good radio host for all i know.

gargano is horrible

SD

Quote from: smeags on November 15, 2017, 09:50:51 AM
I actually didn't mind carlin and reese.

oh and I didn't think it was possible, but the cuz has become even more insufferable than before.

The only sports talk radio I listen to is Decamara and Ritchie in the afternoons. They have Ray Diddy on often. He really doesn't add much but he's great to listen to from a historical standpoint.

smeags

I still listen but its nowhere near the same level as it once was and I don't just tune in and stay there. I check both stations and whatever doesn't annoy me I stick with until it does.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

coming up next on first take, lavar ball joins us to respond to president trumps tweet about him

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/932303108146892801

ice grillin you

anyone know if feva survived today....i was reading most of the cuts were in production
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

He hasn't said anything on FB and still has ESPN listed as his employer, so I guess he's safe.

Granted, if he got the axe he's got more important things to do besides update FB, but so far he hasn't posted anything.

MDS

angelo is sticking with WIP for another contract...2/3 years id guess

he crushes gargano. if mike miss quits soon 975 will have to change formats.

ice grillin you

say whatever you want about gargano and really that whole crew but you cant say they arent awesome at their jobs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous