Rest Of Baseball - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 31, 2023, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i saw jhaliyn ortiz play today...he was in the same signing period as tatis, vlady jr and soto. hes back in AA and incredibly fat.

the phillies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

The Marlins are crushing it lately too.

They should fade once their schedule gets harder though. Hopefully.

PhillyPhreak54

MLB continues to be a joke.

Zero reason for Jankowski's throw to get Andrus should've been overturned. Gimme a break with the clear lane shtein. Dude was a dead man walking.

PhillyPhreak54

I mean...what are we doing here? What the farg kind of call is this?

https://twitter.com/awfulannouncing/status/1671353548481908736 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

MDS

its a completely insane call, the runner was an inch away from being safe and has a clear lane. the only good thing is the rangers are a maga fest team with horrible toxic fans so womp womp
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Giants have won 10 in a row.

Might be one of my least favorite teams to watch.

PhillyPhreak54

Reds are relentless

Down 5-0
Tied 5-5
Down 7-5
Up 9-7

PhillyPhreak54

Elly De La Cruz has hit for the cycle. That dude is something.

Reds first cycle since 1989

Don Ho

The f'ing Reds!  So loveable but now that dick face is back in the lineup, gonna be tough.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Man there's a lot of bad baseball going on

Twins hit about as well as the Phillies do. Just whiff after whiff.

Of the 51 outs in that game 24 of them were strikeouts.

MDS

angels put a 13 spot on the rockies in the 3rd inning...chase anderson lit up. what a world

PhillyPhreak54

23-0 in the fourth inning!

Unreal

PhillyPhreak54

Padres are ass. Forever cursed by that video their fans put out last year.

Also the Giants...woof. Mets level mistake there

PhillyPhreak54

Impressive Natitude by Mr Havas' squad

https://twitter.com/optastats/status/1673356326716731398 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q