The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 25, 2011, 09:11:40 PM
My head exploded after reading this

Why? Seems like about the right amount, given what the other commissioners make.

Now if your head was exploding about who the commissioner is, that makes more sense than exploding about his salary.

PhillyGirl

yes, that is the problem, it's Gary farging Bettman. He shouldn't be commissioner and he not only is, but is making that kind of bank. farg him.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Eagaholic

Hope he can control a bar of soap better than he did the puck last year.

QuoteLast summer, Khabibulin was convicted in an Arizona court of extreme DUI and reckless driving and sentenced to 30 days in jail. He filed an appeal to get a stay on his sentence, but today he's opted to drop his appeal and serve his punishment.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Damn, Crosby still scrambled pretty good even after all this time.

Have to say last year I did enjoy watching hockey and not having to watch the National Crosby League.

QuotePenguins GM Ray Shero said that Sidney Crosby (concussion) is still training, but he might not be ready for the Penguins' season opener.
"There are going to be some symptoms with this injury, but nothing where he's had to shut it down or anything," Shero said. Shero added that Crosby seemed good, but he would not be pushed to return before he's ready. Shero's update on Crosby's status comes after Josh Rimer reported that Crosby won't be ready for the start of the regular season.

ice grillin you

of course the penguins superstar will get to retire AFTER he wins a stanley cup....flyers get jello head lindros who gags in his only final

phattymatty

That asham KO last night was sick.

DH

his post-knockout reaction was even better

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: phattymatty on October 14, 2011, 01:13:50 PM
That asham KO last night was sick.

the fact that the flyers thought shelley was more worth dough than asham makes me pretty sick.

SD

Rome

The Caps' reaction to Asham afterward was the best part of that.    Ovechkin went apeshtein.

:-D

ice grillin you

i hate them will all my being but this thread should be retitled the "lets watch the caps this year".....it really is going to be amazing to take a look at the numbers they put up

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 22, 2011, 10:23:18 PM
i hate them will all my being but this thread should be retitled the "lets watch the caps this year".....it really is going to be amazing to take a look at the numbers they put up

They're sort of like the Phillies, you hate them too, but it was pretty amazing to see their win total at the end of the season, and when it matters most neither team will accomplish their goal.

ice grillin you

i wouldnt be so sure about that...like i said before this isnt your uncles washington....they are for reals this year

ice grillin you