The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

farg, just got ready to sit down and watch OT and 11 seconds later, BOOM!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Holy crap, Bruins put up 8 goals!  Game 4 is going to be a blood bath.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Rod Brind'Amour added to the Canes coaching staff.

Geowhizzer

In other news, Wayne Gretzky's son Trevor drafted by the Cubs in the 7th round of the MLB draft.

ice grillin you

game five coming down to the wire...havent watched this game but as much as home ice in hockey doesnt matter you gotta think that no switch of venues in the history of sports has helped a team more than the canucks getting to go home for this game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

wow canadien crowd singing some awful white beats

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 10, 2011, 10:39:54 PM
game five coming down to the wire...havent watched this game but as much as home ice in hockey doesnt matter you gotta think that no switch of venues in the history of sports has helped a team more than the canucks getting to go home for this game

Couldn't agree more.  This game is in Boston?  Bruins kick the shtein out of them and need just one of two in BC.  See you Wednesday night for game 7. 

ice grillin you

i love the how the nhl keeps it 2-2-1-1-1

i hate the 2-3-2 for the fans because its pretty much guaranteed that if you are fan of the lower seeded team you have no chance of seeing a clinching game at home

Rome

How do the Bruins manage to score 12 goals at home and zip on the road?

Sgt PSN

They did score 2 goals in game 2, but they've been shutout 1-0 in each of the other 2 games on the road.  What's crazy though is that Boston has outscored Vancouver 14-6 and is one game away from being eliminated.  I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's not very often that a team outscores their opponent by more than a 2:1 margin and still loses the series (in any sport). 

Easy, get on that. 

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

4-0 Bruins before you can blink.  WTF with the Canucks?

QB Eagles

I'll get some chuckles if they manage to win the Finals in spite of getting outscored by like 20 goals in them.

Don Ho

You know game 7 final will be 1-0.  Late goal with about two minutes left.  The Bruins at home are just crazy.  This cross country back & forth shtein has got to be eating at both squads.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 13, 2011, 09:01:08 PM
I'll get some chuckles if they manage to win the Finals in spite of getting outscored by like 20 goals in them.

Through 6 games, they've been outscored 19-8.  So it took them 6 games to score as many goals as Boston did in game 3.  This shtein is so crazy to me that even I'm interested in hockey right now.