2017 Draft Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 01, 2017, 07:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

true, and if you go to watch a threesome, you could suddenly find yourself in a 4some.

voluntarily, or not.  :paranoid
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Do you take a shot and pick Sidney Jones in the 2nd or 3rd and stash him while he recovers?

MDS

its not a shot...its a no brainer move
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

definitely not before the third and i wouldnt take him until day 3 tho he wont be avaiable then...its not like healthy he was some super stud....he was probably in the 20-32 range
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I've not looked at one mock draft this year. First time in maybe ever since I've been following the NFL

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 25, 2017, 09:08:31 PM
I've not looked at one mock draft this year. First time in maybe ever since I've been following the NFL

Fake news

Tomahawk

The Patriots should trade up to draft Conley to prove due process trumps accusations.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 25, 2017, 08:15:58 PM
Do you take a shot and pick Sidney Jones in the 2nd or 3rd and stash him while he recovers?

Was listening to Ray Diddy over the weekend, he said he wouldn't pick Jones till the 5th. I'm good with 3rd round or later

Susquehanna Birder

I think he'll be available in the 3rd. Even our late pick. Seems like a good place to secure him for the future.

Rome

Jones was a top 10 talent before he got hurt.  If he's there in the third, something is drastically wrong with him physically. 

Watch the Patriots gobble him up.  It's what they do. 

Eagaholic

If I could trade back towards the end of the second I would take him there.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 26, 2017, 07:47:52 AM
Jones was a top 10 talent before he got hurt.  If he's there in the third, something is drastically wrong with him physically. 

what do the patriots do?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

Maybe...but with so many other healthy DBs available, I have to think that not many teams would want to take a risk with a higher pick.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2017, 09:56:05 AM

what do the patriots do?

Take advantage of everyone else.  Anally.