Started by SD, January 12, 2011, 04:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

reese125

little chitter chatter about danny boy going after peyton manning

not too sure how I feel about that

Diomedes

Past his prime, injured, expensive:  Fits Snyder like a glove
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I cannot imagine Manning signing anywhere he felt he couldn't actually take the team over the top to win something significant, and based on the offensive "weapons" in Washington... I just can't imagine:

Fred Davis
Santana Moss
Jabar Gaffney
Roy Helu
Ryan Torain
Evan Royster
Chris Cooley (might be legit dead)

But hey, good luck to him if that's what he wants.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Eagaholic on January 27, 2012, 02:02:29 PM
Manning is smarter than that.

$30mil/year contract offers tend to make smart care less about being smart and care more about getting paid.   

ice grillin you

those rumors have floated since the colts were in the race for luck and have everything to do with danni and nothing to do with peyton manning

it been happening since like 2001 and will happen as long as danni owns the team...and that is that the skins will be "rumored" to want (fill in past his prime big name available veteran player)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

there is no better offensive minded "genius" than shanahan to coach manning...none.

lock it up.

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 27, 2012, 02:32:08 PM
those rumors have floated since the colts were in the race for luck and have everything to do with danni and nothing to do with peyton manning

it been happening since like 2001 and will happen as long as danni owns the team...and that is that the skins will be "rumored" to want (fill in past his prime big name available veteran player)

Nnamdi Asomugha?

phattymatty

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 27, 2012, 02:09:16 PM
I cannot imagine Manning signing anywhere he felt he couldn't actually take the team over the top to win something significant, and based on the offensive "weapons" in Washington... I just can't imagine:

Fred Davis
Santana Moss
Jabar Gaffney
Roy Helu
Ryan Torain
Evan Royster
Chris Cooley (might be legit dead)

But hey, good luck to him if that's what he wants.

i agree with all of this, but every single one of those guys becomes a much better player with manning throwing to them.
also, fred davis is legit.

MDS

manning isnt going to dc

arizona and miami are the two logical choices. atlanta and baltimore are the two should be logical but wont be choices.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on January 27, 2012, 07:47:56 PM

i agree with all of this, but every single one of those guys becomes a much better player with manning throwing to them.
also, fred davis is legit.

That's why I listed him first. Definitely their best offensive player.

Don Ho

At the Turtle Bay Resort for an industry function and I just saw Rob Ryan in the lobby.  Didn't know wether to flip him off for being a Cowboy or fall at his feet and start crying "Why, why you SOB?.  You could have made papa so proud.  Birds man, birds!"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on January 28, 2012, 10:06:28 PM
At the Turtle Bay Resort for an industry function and I just saw Rob Ryan in the lobby.  Didn't know wether to flip him off for being a Cowboy or fall at his feet and start crying "Why, why you SOB?.  You could have made papa so proud.  Birds man, birds!"

top 5 bizarre elder post
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous