Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, July 27, 2011, 07:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: DH on July 28, 2011, 03:25:12 PM
wow i forgot about darryl tapp

You're not the first awesome guy to do that today.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on July 28, 2011, 03:24:35 PM
:-D @ getting anything for Kolb, so you would have traded him for a 7th rounder?

Anything meaning holding onto him and letting him go for nothing at the end of the season.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 28, 2011, 03:26:16 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on July 28, 2011, 03:24:35 PM
:-D @ getting anything for Kolb, so you would have traded him for a 7th rounder?

Anything meaning holding onto him and letting him go for nothing at the end of the season.

They could have held onto him then tagged him at the end of the season. No way they were just going to let him go for nothing. The compensation may not have been as high but they still would have saved face.

NGM

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 28, 2011, 03:24:42 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on July 28, 2011, 03:10:40 PM
Even if he's average, that's still a hell of an improvement over last year.

exactly...its not always getting the best player possible....its the amount of improvement you make at a position

patterson < lindley <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< drc

babin = parker = tapp

Did you just VORP?
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Drunkmasterflex

QuoteKen Whisenhunt on trading DRC: "When it was first talked about, I said no. It really comes down to what you have to do to get a deal done."
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mussa

Shudders at the thought of running backs getting loose in this secondary...
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

DH

changing his number to 45..kinda gross for a cb

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

every time i see a good player thread bumped i open it with extreme fear thinking its going to be that he got carted off the field with a blown knee
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 06, 2011, 09:10:40 AM
every time i see a good player thread bumped i open it with extreme fear thinking its going to be that he got carted off the field with a blown knee

same

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 06, 2011, 09:10:40 AM

Ditto
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

DH

next time ill start a players who change their numbers thread

Diomedes

every time I see DeSean's thread bumped I expect to read that the Eagles just made him the highest paid WR in the world
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on August 06, 2011, 10:05:33 AM
every time I see DeSean's thread bumped I expect to read that the Eagles just made him the highest paid WR in the world

I used too but if the thread is on the same page it was from the last time I checked I know it's just an update. Once he signs I figure that thread will go from 99 pages to 104 in under 10 minutes.

PhillyPhreak54

Who is the last good corner to wear 45? Barry Wilburn?!