Eagles 2009 Draft Thread

Started by rjs246, November 23, 2008, 05:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

id send out a rae carruth type hit on bradley if it meant getting malugua however the eagles love the white stuff and are not going to draft his replacement
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

I know, it sucks. It doesn't matter if he would be 10 times the player Bradley is.

Diomedes

the first hit on that video is helmet to helmet on the sideline and the second is a shot to the head on a sliding qb, drawing a flag. 

if dirty and stupid are what we want at LB, this guy fits the bill
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

yeah lets get more linebackers that lay a doily down on the turf for the ball carrier to land on

i bet your favorite hockey team is the flamers

Diomedes

I love it when Eagles players draw penalties for being aggro idiots, it's so awesome.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i love when stain resistent dockers wearing slackers who run errands during eagle games watch a 30 second highlite clip of a manimal linebacking prodigy who theyve never seen play and decide they dont want him because hed take lots of dumb penalties when and if he ever plays in the nfl

Diomedes

you're so easy to bait it's ridiculous

ice grillin you

Diomedes

phillycrew

Wasn't Bradley a SLB?  I would get Rey if you could get him.  Gocong needs to go-go.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Bradley has generally played pretty damn well.  Jordan has played well since going in for Gaither, but you have to figure the Eagles could get someone better to make some plays from the weak side.

Gocong should be in for spot duty as a pass rusher.  He is shaky in coverage and average in run support.

Basically, the one LB spot you don't really need to look for is MLB.  Both of the outside spots should be fair game in the draft.

ice grillin you

ray maluguas taint hair would make more plays than stewey

illy crew has it right...move him to sam and draft the real ray ray

Diomedes

put maluguas in prison where he belongs and draft a nice white mormon kid please

Father Demon

Quote from: Diomedes on December 11, 2008, 09:29:51 AM
you're so easy to bait it's ridiculous

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 11, 2008, 09:33:07 AM
i take this shtein seriously

Quote from: Diomedes on December 11, 2008, 09:33:40 AM
you're an idiot

I don't know why, but this exchange made me crack up.  Such is the twisted world we call :CF.  All unicorns and rainbows.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

shorebird

Quote from: FastFreddie on December 11, 2008, 10:30:11 AM
Basically, the one LB spot you don't really need to look for is MLB. 

Unless Maualuga is there when the Eagles pick, which won't happen, but it's nice to dream. The guy is the millenniums LT.