DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

1. the pic of him in taterskin gear is disgusting

2. what does that dog and marine pic have to do with him?

3. apparently the Philly reporters were not allowed to ask questions on his conference call today

4. the Skins PR cut off the call when one of the DC medias asked why he was released

ice grillin you

Quote from: LBIggle on April 02, 2014, 02:42:16 PM
in fact i see this as a big deterrence to future FA's.

this is what i was referring to earlier when i said this could reverberate around the league in its worse case scenario...eagles have to finish ahead of the skins next year...or the embarrassment will be unbearable
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

LBIggle

skins eagles in philly last game of the regular season?

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2014, 05:34:50 PM

this is what i was referring to earlier when i said this could reverberate around the league in its worse case scenario...eagles have to finish ahead of the skins next year...or the embarrassment will be unbearable

You're hoping that happens no matter what anyway, amirite?

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2014, 10:07:54 AM
doesnt matter why he went...fact is he had great value and the eagles got ZERO for him

if the eagles didnt let it out that a. they wanted him gone and b. how bad of a person he was they could have quietly gotten something for him after the season ended and before free agency started...would it have matched his value?..never...but it would have been something.....they couldtn have possibly handeled this any worse from start to finish

also the skins didnt overpay him at all....this isnt close to a hayneworth situation...they gave moderate money to a top player in his prime

I don't even know if this was in response to my post (you've been rambling a lot lately) but no where did I say I agreed with the front office or that they should have just released him outright. They played this one poorly.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2014, 05:34:50 PM

the world is coming to an end!! its all over unless they win!

this is another one of your doomsday theories...but im sure its right this time
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im not predicting it...all im saying is they better finish ahead of the skins or they are going to be more of laughing stock than they are now and they are gonna look real distasteful to players around the league

when you do something this galacticly stupid on paper you better be right....gonna be an amazing thing to follow

TexasEagle

The way some of you guys NEVER stop bitching about anything the team does I really can't help but wonder why some of you are still Eagles fans. You do realize it's not against the law to follow another team, right? Put down your skirts and pull on some big boy pants. It'll be ok... really.

ice grillin you

everything always ends up ok with the eagles...all their lombardi trophys are proof of this.....idiots

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Richard Sherman penned a takedown piece on the Eagles. And this very well could resonate within the player community.

The Eagles failed miserably throughout this entire situation.

As if this isn't enough proof look at Mathis! Wants a raise ala Jackson and what is Howie's response?? Go find a team to take you.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2014, 06:23:08 PM
im not predicting it...all im saying is they better finish ahead of the skins or they are going to be more of laughing stock than they are now and they are gonna look real distasteful to players around the league

when you do something this galacticly stupid on paper you better be right....gonna be an amazing thing to follow

yes because all the horrible things snyder has done has destroyed the racists ability to sign players

money always talks. if the eagles pay someone enough they will sign with this team. nobody wants to go to buffalo but yet they still sign free agents all the time. OHMIGOD
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 02, 2014, 07:21:22 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2014, 06:23:08 PM

yes because all the horrible things snyder has done has destroyed the racists ability to sign players

worst analogy ever comparing snyder treating his players like gold by overpaying them and flying them on private jets to the eagles kicking a guy to the curb while letting disgraceful gang banging rumors hang over him...washingtons problem has been signing the wrong players but they are one of the first teams that are getting looked at as far as a destination spot and now they are going to look even more favorable by ignoring the eagle smear campagin and signing pimp

homer are clueless