DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

3-year deal, supposedly huge money

Season opener here?

BigEd76

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on April 02, 2014, 12:09:54 AM
you guys sound like a cross beaten hysterical women and rape victims convinced that their attacker is lurking in the bushes

calm the farg down

You know...you didn't really have to add rape victims. You sick farg!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

$16M guaranteed for the supposed "toxic" personality
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Quote from: SunMo on April 02, 2014, 07:48:09 AM
$16M guaranteed for the supposed "toxic" personality

Good for him. Now he gets to stick it to the Birds twice a year, too.

The WIP hosts said they talked to players and that he wasn't that big of a distraction. I guess when you have a plan in place you stick to your guns. Sucks cause now we have to spend a high pick on a WR, it's a deep receiver draft so it makes sense. But they really didn't add much on D in free agency, so they needed to draft heavy on D. They didn't exactly draft a lot of D in the draft last season, although most of their free agent moves were defensive.

What I wouldn't give for a big time pass rusher. Biggest offseason need and it hasn't been touched.

Seabiscuit36

Kicker was one of my biggest needs coming into this season, and nothing happened on that front either.  I keep hoping that just because the contract isn't signed, Deseans agent does some shady shtein and signs with oakland for more. 

Ultimately, the team farged this up on an epic scale.  How anyone defends them is beyond me.  They let their top flight WR go for nothing, and had the added kick in the nuts of him going in division. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 02, 2014, 12:03:49 AM
o/u for first anonymously sourced report that pimp and rgmcnabb are having issues?

week 6

yeah because all he did was beef with his qb's in philly

the revisionist history by homers in this saga has been unbelievable

also shame on the the eagles organization for still not addressing the gang and other innuendo having to do with pimp...i dont know if they sponsored the nj.com piece or even knew it was coming out but the fact is they released the guy a half hour after the article posted and then have since sat back and let it fester as much as possible to make pimp look like the worst possible human being...they have been pretty disgraceful in all this above and beyond the football mistakes they have made
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

he'll wind up dancing in the end zone mocking the eagles at some point...whatevs.  but the eagles & skins weren't winning a sb with or without him this season.   
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

im sure they wouldnt have but eagles definitely could have won it all with him....with pimp the eagle offense had a chance to be all time scary....its ceiling was ridiculous

without him they might lose the division to the skins (depending on what happens with rg3)

Rome

Quote from: MDS on April 02, 2014, 12:09:54 AM
you guys sound like a cross beaten hysterical women and rape victims convinced that their attacker is lurking in the bushes

calm the farg down

Haha... This exactly.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed with igy - the level of arrogance shown by Chip and Howie is off the charts here. At least when Joe and Andy were here they commented on stuff. It wasn't always forthcoming comments but they addressed it.

The rest of the league is mocking the Eagles for this gang stuff because it appears as if their name is on that report...and they say nothing.

And of course he wasn't that big of a distraction. That is what is being fed to the news people and fans to try to soften the blow.

Chip didn't like him because he didn't giddily buy into his program and he believes he can plug in whomever he wants and it will be a success.

Howie didn't want to pay him.

Combine those two things and here we are...with him in their division for the next three years.

Bang up job, boys.

ice grillin you

you think it looks bad now...wait until if pimp starts talking next year after big games...after big games vs the eagles...or god forbid after a playoff game and says how he wont ever forget how the eagles tried to slander him and how howie and chip are snakes ect...

i love the guy but you just gotta hope that either he gets hurt or rg3 melts down again....because this has a chance to reverberate around the league in a terrible terrible way for chip and the eagles

next year is going to be all about chips way verse the rest of the football world.....and chip better be right

BobbyT

Eagles have to draft a CB now in the first 3 to defend him?  :paranoid
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

Zanshin

They'd probably have to draft a CB to defend me, so, sure.