DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 31, 2014, 07:13:48 PM
so in addition to all the other stuff now he was also out of shape?

i cant wait to hear whats next

Who said that he was also out of shape?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 31, 2014, 07:21:27 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 31, 2014, 07:13:48 PM
so in addition to all the other stuff now he was also out of shape?

i cant wait to hear whats next

Who said that he was also out of shape?

oh I thought you were insinuating that he didn't train hard enough....which to me means you thought he wasnt in proper shape

Tomahawk

No man, I'm saying him training like a maniac insinuates he's training even harder than normal which to me means he's going to kick even more ass this year.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

hes going to mortons tonight with the coaching staff....then meeting lil danni and bruce tomorrow

PhillyPhreak54

ESers all fired up that Snyder has been quiet this off-season until now...because apparently he is the HAMMER and will come down from Mt Olympus to lock this up.

PhillyPhreak54

hbionic

Eagles are retarded and the more I think about it, I'm even more retarded for following this franchise.

Jackson's release was out of spite or pride. Chip couldn't manage a player that needed a different kind of attention. Yes, I understand that you need everyone to follow the leader...but you're also not managing 53 of the same personalities. Some need a different approach than others. In football, you're always going to have that. I can't imagine that this is the first time he's encountered a personality he didn't mesh with. Newsflash: You don't always have to get along with your co-workers to make it work.

Just sounds more of the Eagles sending a message to everyone else. If we can cut desean jackson, we can cut anyone. McCoy better keep his mouth shut.

a 27 year old, whose father passed away a few years ago and whose off-field life has gone the way of Justin Bieber, is still a young kid. Chip should know this. I think Vick worked here because Andy Reid was willing to be the father figure he needed (maybe Andy felt guilty about not being a good enough father at home)....but Chip is all business, not time to farg around. Hell, he doesn't even have a family of his own, how can he have compassion or patience? I can appreciate it him wanting all of his soldiers to fall in line...but it still doesn't make any sense.

The Eagles FO just come across like a bunch of spoiled brat Hoydas.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Let it out man...let it out.

I'm still smoldering from Friday and in danger of sparking back up...farging idiot ass Howie and Chip will regret this

PhillyPhreak54

Quote@TheRaidersDaily TRD EXCLUSIVE: RG3 father telling people that Desean Jackson is going to playing for taterskins.Says it's a "done deal"

ice grillin you

if they build a program around this particular philosophy of good people over great players and it wins a superbowl one day then they will be vindicated

but thats big picture....short term i cant see how this doesnt hurt the team...but maybe chippers system wins out over players...we wont have to wait long to find out....gonna be fascinating to see what happens to kkkoops and shadys numbers next year....te yards per catch will be something to look at as well.....celek went from a good receptions based te to a top 5 in the nfl ypc last year....

do all these guys numbers go up down or stay even next season??

hbionic

I propose that any communications that are sent to Chip Kelly, or Howie, or Lurie are done without any "CK's" in the mix. Go crip style and 'CC' it up. Take an extra step and go Bonbrete!

That'll farg with them and send them a message.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

BigEd76

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 31, 2014, 08:14:41 PM
Quote@TheRaidersDaily TRD EXCLUSIVE: RG3 father telling people that Desean Jackson is going to playing for taterskins.Says it's a "done deal"

QuoteTim_McManus
Said a source close to Jackson on taterskins: "Done deal."