DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteIan Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m

In his statement following his release, DeSean Jackson thanked Andy Reid, and KC did inquire and did due diligence. But it wasn't to be

Chiefs are out

MDS

are the chiefs out because they know something or because pimp will never live in MA
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they said no probably cause they are in MA
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Chief Eskin jumped in to correct Rapoport earlier by saying chiefs weren't interested weeks ago bc they refused to trade for him.

Washington reporter saying Pimp wants to play there (duhh that's the agent feeding that) but the money has to be right.

They have like $7m in cap space. But the jerkoffs on ES say if they dump Chris Chester and Stephen Bowen they can swing it

MDS

whats he gonna do when he finds out about rg3's slit?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol

He will be making a shteinload and get to cram it up the Eagles asses twice a year.

He's sold.

MDS

youre right, pimp is always awesome

couldnt be stopped in the new orleans wild card game

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

MDS

haha i have to slow ya'als roll

they didnt cut clavin johnson....theres a reason shady can eviscerate his baby mama on twitter and throw a women (albeit a whore) out of a bus in the middle of nowhere and still have his job. meanwhile pimp rolls in late to meetings and flashes gang signs on instagram and chip cuts him.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

notice how the ravens arent doing anything

shady's dont grow on trees. pass catchers do. will the eagles be able to replace his product in 2014? probably not. but its just year 1 of the program. LISTEN TO HOWIE!!

PhillyPhreak54

Ravens also stood by murderin Ray

Lurie would shtein himself if one of his players was in county orange