DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

the idea that the Eagles need Jackson, or that he's some kind of Greatest Ever player cracks me up.

The Eagles have had before and will have again incredible players like Jackson.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MMH

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 28, 2011, 08:31:52 PM
Quote from: MMH on November 28, 2011, 08:10:47 PM
If I performed at my job like DeSean performs at his, I would get fired.  I certainly wouldn't get rewarded with a promotion and a fat pay check.

you also can be be easily replaced at your job...if you left tomorrow your company wouldnt even blink...and they certainly wouldnt offer to pay you ten times more if you threatened to quit

oh also you arent one of the top playmakers in the nfl...apples and oranges

Quote from: Diomedes on November 28, 2011, 08:21:48 PM
What has he done since the miracle at the meadowlands?  [Other than act as a decoy, taunt, shy from contact, drop balls, talk smack, and retreat on punt returns?]

that was 11 games ago...ten of which happened this year....i dnt think anyone is arguing that this year from all aspects has been a disaster

the point is that his first three years in the league he was one of if not the top playmaker in the nfl and everyone around the eagles has gotten caked cept him

kill him if you want for not giving forth max effort this year but trying to degrade him as a player for this season i think is offbase

Actually, fat dumb asses who suck off the public tit can be easily replaced.
I have worked to be fairly unique, one of the reasons I'm still employed in a zesty Pharma environment.

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 28, 2011, 08:36:38 PM
Why can't it be that the Eagles need to pay him AND he needs to step his game up too?

is anybody not saying that?  i'm certainly not.  i'm only saying it shouldn't be a surprise and i don't necessarily blame him
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

haha, igy hit a nerve with mmh

i don't think i would brag much about being a blood sucking pharma worker

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 28, 2011, 08:36:38 PM
Why can't it be that the Eagles need to pay him AND he needs to step his game up too?

Because this is CF and reasonable discussion is drowned out with hyperbole and straw man arguments.

"You called DeSean a bitch for alligator arming balls? You must think he sucks, want JAson Avant to start, and hope the eagles don't resign him!"
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

reese125

Quote from: Diomedes on November 28, 2011, 08:36:49 PM
the idea that the Eagles need Jackson, or that he's some kind of Greatest Ever player cracks me up.

there will never be a mike wallace, torrey smith or jordy nelsons of the world that can run go routes all day....never.

eagles fans have been so desperate for a wr they think the first guy that comes along is the holy grail of wr's.

SunMo

the fact that you think calling someone a bitch is reasonable discussion says a lot

Diomedes

I have had before and will have again awesome sentence structure.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on November 28, 2011, 08:36:49 PM

name all the playmakers they have ever had as good as pimp

randall thats pretty much the list

westbrook might be the only other one and hes so good that two hours after he left they have a guy that people are already saying might be better

btw that would be ZERO wide receivers in 78 years

Quote from: MMH on November 28, 2011, 08:39:16 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 28, 2011, 08:31:52 PM
Quote from: MMH on November 28, 2011, 08:10:47 PM
If I performed at my job like DeSean performs at his, I would get fired.  I certainly wouldn't get rewarded with a promotion and a fat pay check.

you also can be be easily replaced at your job...if you left tomorrow your company wouldnt even blink...and they certainly wouldnt offer to pay you ten times more if you threatened to quit

oh also you arent one of the top playmakers in the nfl...apples and oranges

Quote from: Diomedes on November 28, 2011, 08:21:48 PM
What has he done since the miracle at the meadowlands?  [Other than act as a decoy, taunt, shy from contact, drop balls, talk smack, and retreat on punt returns?]

that was 11 games ago...ten of which happened this year....i dnt think anyone is arguing that this year from all aspects has been a disaster

the point is that his first three years in the league he was one of if not the top playmaker in the nfl and everyone around the eagles has gotten caked cept him

kill him if you want for not giving forth max effort this year but trying to degrade him as a player for this season i think is offbase

Actually, fat dumb asses who suck off the public tit can be easily replaced.
I have worked to be fairly unique, one of the reasons I'm still employed in a zesty Pharma environment.

you couldnt possibly be more replaceable...go in tomorrow and threaten to walk if you dont get a 100% raise...lemme know what happens
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

When you play football, you're going to get hit. Most guys will sell out to make a play for their teammates, to win the game, regardless of how much pay they're receiving.

When you start dropping balls because you're afraid of contact, you're playing like a little bitch, and that is completely reasonable.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

yes, Westbrook

others come immediately to mind
Reggie White
Brian Dawkins

have you been watching Shady?  He's as good at what he does as DeSean is at his job, at least. 

Diomedes

oh, what...no Defensive players allowed?

Diomedes

if I mentioned players seen only on black and white film, no comparisons to other eras allowed?

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagaholic

TO was a better playmaker and Quick was as good or better, and maybe just as fast as Jackson. But it isn't about how good a 'playmaker' one is, it is how good a player they are. Irving Fryar had better years for the Eagles than DJ.