DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I am firmly in the 'keep desean' 'he makes the offense run' camp, but two dropped TDs in a season ending game is farging loser bullshtein.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

People only don't want him to get paid like a #1 because he's a young black man, Todd says so
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

I'm all for him getting paid and such, but he's bitched out this season.

He's far from the only or the biggest reason for this season's debacle (ahem Castillo ahem), but his pussing out this year certainly hasn't helped.  The "explosiveness" in the offense simply isn't there.

Diomedes

Todd Pinkston stretched the field and avoided hits too.  I liked him, so to be consistent, I should support Punk as well.

Re-sign Punk!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

I want him to get paid too.

Just not as a #1 WR, because he is clearly not a #1 WR.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Rosenhaus is in the house today too.

Wonder what he thinks?

Feva

Quote from: rjs246 on November 27, 2011, 06:43:34 PM
I am firmly in the 'keep desean' 'he makes the offense run' camp, but two dropped TDs in a season ending game is farging loser bullshtein.

Amen.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

Benched in the 4th quarter so "other guys could get an opportunity." 

lol. 

shorebird

farg the punk. You want a new contract, try catching the ball in the endzone. What a farging piss poor preformance. Farg this team.

hbionic

Punk dropped short armed two passes today because he saw the hit coming. One for a huge gain within 10 yards of endzone and the other was the dropped TD. If you look at the replay, he was already anticipating the hit which caused the short arms.

NOT fargING COOL!    :boom
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Zanshin

He's talented and unreliable. Now excuse me while I cut and paste this into just about every starter's profile thread.

Rome

He's either getting some seriously poor advice from his slickster agent or the posse of retards he surrounds himself with or he's decided that quitting on his teammates is preferable to getting injured and ruining any chance for a big payday.

Either way he's the most disappointing player of the Reid era to me because he's phenomenally talented and unbelievably exciting when he feels like strapping 'em on.

And I might be old but since when is preening, prancing, taunting opponents then short-arming sure td passes on the field considered desirable?  That display yesterday was sickening and anyone who refuses to acknowledge that is beyond help.

chuck_chillout

I wasn't that upset with Desean's drops because its seems everything Vy throws him is late and or under thrown. On the deep pass I think that was streak that Desean had to bend off and it allowed a defender to maybe get a hand in on it. The shallow cross at the GL was thrown way late. So the one time Vy should put the ball a little behind him(because it was so late) he leads him into who knows what.  That doesn't mean he shouldn't have run the route caught the ball took the hit and scored, I'm just not that upset with him.
Madden Football League

SunMo

he was horrible yesterday.  but most of his bullshtein wouldn't have been an issue if the eagles would have paid him like they should.

how soon people forget 3 seasons of productivity for one bad year
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

i was pretty drunk at the game and haven't watched (nor will i) the game on tv, but it seemed to me that VY played a pretty good game yesterday. except for a few floaters, one being to desean, seemed like his passes were pretty tight.