DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on September 27, 2010, 11:36:56 PM
more importantly, how many more will he have after he gets paid?

^^^^
idiocy like this is 1 billion times worse than any mcnabb hater

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 28, 2010, 06:29:50 AM
Until we know there is going to be a season, why bother with contract extensions?

to reward someone who is a ridiculous player and has said and done everything right since his contract became a semi issue
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

yeah because it never happens that a stud gets paid and suddenly becomes pedestrian
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

hes not old and hes shown nothing to think hed quit on the team...so im not sure why it would even cross your mind that he would be a candidate to become pedestrian any time soon

im guessing the only reason youd say something like this is that its happened a handful of times in the past?...for every stud that gets paid and quits theres 100 that get paid and stay studs...especially in football where if you take plays off or dont play hard especially at certain positions like being a sknny small wr you can get yourself killed

not to mention he has shown absolutely no reason to think he would do this and in fact has been more professional than most

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

DeSean needs to drag the feet on that one catch Sunday. That was really lazy.  :boo
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SD

He's not the smartest WR to play the game.

Magical_Retard

im still shocked that he hasn't been lit up yet. just amazing. he should get that new contract now.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

ice grillin you

especially when you consider kevin cobb got caked for really never doing a single thing in his entire career...pimp is the preeminent home run hitter in the entire nfl

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 28, 2010, 10:21:08 AM
especially when you consider kevin cobb got caked for really never doing a single thing in his entire career...pimp is the preeminent home run hitter in the entire nfl

Truth.

And there wasn't no BS about the CBA making things difficult to get it done either. I think it's racial.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

PoopyfaceMcGee

No, they would think so if it were Pimp and not Kolb getting the $$$.

shorebird

I wouldn't even bother to worry about there being a season or not, pay the man.

smeags

when the eagles hear they should do something you know they do the opposite. especially with minorities.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles gave McNabb a financial apology for the benching

They gave Kolb $10M for nothing

Pay the Pimp.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Is now a bad time to bring up Adam Eaton's contract?