DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

He's like AI, except AI stayed away from the courts and kept playing football
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 14, 2010, 08:36:40 PM
i have been rewinding pimps reverse since last night and the smoothness in his motion is something ive never seen before...like it was all world in college but now its unexplainable....deion and gayle sayers are the only people i have ever seen that can be compared

It is ridiculous that play was retarded.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

shorebird

I have to agree with Igy, haven't seen Sayers except for film, but Pimp just glides along like the Neon Hot Dog used too. You just don't see that kind of ability often.

Seabiscuit36

how he juked, then went to full speed in one step, and had guys who were in pursuit way behind him because of his acceleration was ridiculous. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Apparently, he is racing Chris Johnson on TV tonight.

Seabiscuit36

like the Ted Ginn/Chris Johnson race that never occurred?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 17, 2010, 02:19:28 PM
Apparently, he is racing Chris Johnson on TV tonight.

From what I heard, it's supposed to be Shaq, DJax, Dwight Howard, and Chris Johnson in a relay race vs Tyson Gay. 

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.