DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

getting in someones face and showing confidence in them or pep talking them up to stay in the game and ill get you the ball is one thing

constantly flailing your arms in the air...hand gesturing that you ran the wrong route...whining like a little bitch all game then blaming your teammates for the loss afterwards is a whole nother

in short be a man
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 05, 2010, 01:09:26 PM
getting in someones face and showing confidence in them or pep talking them up to stay in the game and ill get you the ball is one thing

constantly flailing your arms in the air...hand gesturing that you ran the wrong route...whining like a little bitch all game then blaming your teammates for the loss afterwards is a whole nother

in short be a man

Jeff Garcia was doing the same things when other people were screwin up......

Pimp is right on with his other comments but getting on McNabb for showing emotion on the field after being on him for the last whatever many years for NOT doing the same thing screams 'hating just to hate'.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Pretty sure no one here mentioned anything about Jeff Garcia.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on January 05, 2010, 01:14:06 PM
Pretty sure no one here mentioned anything about Jeff Garcia.

yeah where did that come from

pretty sad when you have to defend your hero by referencing a phony like garcia

Munson

I referenced him because people here were on his nuts about how fiery and gritty he was on the field yelling at people etc.

Don't avoid the point. You got on McNabb for one thing and when he does the opposite of it, you still get on him. Admit it, you hate just to hate.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

actually no i used to love mcnabb....in fact to this day its the only midnight eagle green jersey ive ever owned

it wasnt until after i got to know him that i soured on him

but again nice try making awful blanket statements about things you know nothing about

Munson

Who cares if you used to love him. Now a days you hate on him for anything and everything, and will even make things up to hate him for. It's like watching Fox News.

Seabiscuit36

Peyton does the same thing, difference is Peyton has a championship and is 1 millions times the QB that Donovan is
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

I'd say a lot of NFL QB's do it. Some that have won SB's, some that havn't. Romo gets all smiley and bitchy out there too.

Must be a QB thang.

Rome

the thing you're missing, munson, is mcnabb's demeanor in totality.  he's either a clowning jackass or a whining, gesturing idiot on the field.

i don't know for sure, though, because i'm not on the field with him nor am i at practice or around him at all.

from the perspective we're afforded as fans he sure seems to be the complete opposite of a competent field general.

Munson

Like I said....the bitching used to be about how if someone messed up, or if he messed up, he didn't show any emotion at all, didn't go to the guy and try and correct it, etc.....But I see a lot of QB's gesturing which way they wanted the WR to go with a disgusted look on their face, or smiling after a bad throw. It's not just McNabb.

If it were Manning, we'd be okay with it because he's won a SB. If It were Romo, I can only hope people would be bitching about him just as much.

Seabiscuit36

When Romo throws for 350 yds sunday, and 3 tds, and beats the eagles 3 times in a season, he can smile. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Stop pretending like you don't know the difference between motivational emotion shown by leaders and whiney bitching shown by McNabb.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Rome

i'm just as content discussing mcnabb's horrendous throwing mechanics and evident refusal to run for fear of being considered a "you know what" as i am discussing his inability to win the big one.