DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I call him Pimp at the sports bar and people look at me weird. Well, a few people get it....but not many.

shorebird

I call him pimp too. Lots of the people I hang with are calling him pimp also. When I wear my no. 10 jersey out people say "here comes pimp!" All you have too do is look at a pick of him in sunglasses and you know it fits.

Yeti

Ha, I traded in the old McNabb jersey for a new #10 this season too.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Rome

Reason # 1 billion to love this guy...

QuoteD-Jax responds to Jenkins; Macho still the man?

DeSean Jackson responded to comments made by Dallas cornerback Mike Jenkins earlier this week. Jenkins didn't exactly call the Eagles wide receiver a punk, but he did kind of call out Jackson when he said the Cowboys defense wouldn't allow the speedster to run past it.

"If that's how he's feeling than that's how he's feeling," Jackson said today. "I don't get caught up in things like that. I'm not going to entertain this. I got a job to go out there and make plays, which I'm going to do. I don't think nobody's going to stop me from doing that."

Jackson was held in check in the first meeting. He had only two catches for 29 yards. The Pro Bowl receiver and punt returner has exploded, however, since that loss. He was asked if it was unwise of Jenkins to prod one of the most dangerous offensive players in the NFL.

"I'm not going to make it a bigger deal than it already is," Jackson said. "I have what I need inside of me to get me going for the game. That's all I care about. I don't feel I need to talk or relay messages through the media."

Here's Jenkins' exact quote when he was asked how the Dallas secondary would contain Jackson:

"We're just playing the deep balls. The main thing is they try to catch you off-guard. It's yet to happen to us, and we're not planning on it to happen. I guess he runs past a lot of guys, and it's not going to happen this week. It's not going to happen to us, period."

Awesome shtein there.

And LOL @ Jenkins.  Good luck, dude.  You're gonna need it on Sunday.

Drunkmasterflex

He has been held in check in other games as well, problem is for other teams it doesn't happen often. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Eagaholic

Pimp is the first player ever to be named starter at 2 positions in the PB (WR and PR).

I wanna say Celek should also have a very good day against dallas.

ice grillin you

pimp needs to shed that andy reid mormon humbleness and start drowning heads in shtein talk....hes acting a little soft for my tastes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 01, 2010, 09:56:21 AM
pimp needs to shed that andy reid mormon humbleness and start drowning heads in shtein talk....hes acting a little soft for my tastes

That is the exact opposite of soft, he is just saying "put up or shut up!"
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mussa

Well said. Hes got nothing to prove. Nobody can cover him. He doesn't need to use shtein talking to get his point across. Jenkins is a joke
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

wow this place is weak but i expect nothing less
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

no doubt

pimp needed to come out over the top of this punk and he slowed up like a bitch. no good.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.