DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 18, 2009, 06:39:41 PM
His catch was the most excited I've been during a sports game since Game 5.  Only, it wasn't after my wife and kid were asleep, so I yelled a lot louder.  Tough call.

Here's to a bright future for this guy, whether G_F likes it or not.

Holy crap, I went balistic.  I ran to the front door and screamed my head off.  Than I looked at the clock and saw there was still a boat load of time left.   
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

rjs246

Jackson forced for turnovers than the defense yesterday.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

totally redeemed himself yesterday with that effort on the INT. caught that huge TD then. this kid can stay as long as he wants. we just need a legit number one now. im fine with DJack being number 2. Avant number 3. Curtis can compete for a spot.

Reggie, Glewis and Baskett are all dead to me
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhreak54

Curtis will do more than compete for a spot. He is a good complimentary guy to have, but obviously not the bell cow.

Magical_Retard

TJ, Desean, Curtis, and Avant.

With that your set.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

Quote from: mussa on January 19, 2009, 10:33:48 AM
totally redeemed himself yesterday with that effort on the INT. caught that huge TD then. this kid can stay as long as he wants. we just need a legit number one now. im fine with DJack being number 2. Avant number 3. Curtis can compete for a spot.

Reggie, Glewis and Baskett are all dead to me

lol @ redeemed himself

redeemed himself from what?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Spiking the ball at the one during the first Cowboys game. What else could it be?

BigEd76

didn't see it mentioned but his dad died a couple of weeks ago (pancreatic cancer)

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

The black dad appears when the player gets paid and not until.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger