DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i really could care less about your fandom but if you hate players talking shtein no way could you have become a fan of the eagles when they had a coach who talked shtein and a team full of the shteintest talking mother fargers ever...in fact you had to have despised the eagles back then
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I hate all braggarts, whether they bring it or not.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

the diff. is IGY, they backed it up, talked hard, played hard. this guy brings in once every other week, if that.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

I love coaches talking shtein because what the hell else are they supposed to do? They are dull dull human beings who's only purpose in life is to motivate the players on my favorite team.

Players who are squawkers more often than not are:
1. Unhinged whackjobs with talent and no sense of team.
2. Not talented enough to back it up.

There are exceptions, but by and large, the biggest talkers fall into these categories.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 09, 2009, 05:24:28 PM
i really could care less about your fandom but if you hate players talking shtein no way could you have become a fan of the eagles when they had a coach who talked shtein and a team full of the shteintest talking mother fargers ever...in fact you had to have despised the eagles back then

man, it's like you're looking into my soul.  in fact, I became an Eagles fan in 2004 and it's been nothing but great since
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

its actually the opposite....the exceptions are the freddie mitchells...the norm is the muhammed alis deion sanders michael jordans ray lewis michael irvins ect...

for the most part athletes know when to talk shtein and most dont do it if they suck

this is nothing against the emmitt smiths and ladainians who are great and dont talk because the world needs them as well

Diomedes

it's one thing for a boxer to talk shtein...it's not a team sport

in a team sport, people like DeSean ought to be shunned

ice grillin you

ill give you desean not having accomplished enough to talk like he is but one of the foundations of competition is shtein talking...it has nothing to do with the kind of sport it has to do with every sport...hell the american and austrilian swimmers were shtein talking

reese125

holy christ people...the guy said his team was going to win. he didnt say he never heard of Justin Tuck

PhillyPhreak54

I like some shtein talking.

I like confident and cocky.

ice grillin you

Magical_Retard

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Wingspan

Quote from: SunMo on January 09, 2009, 04:57:26 PM
pretty sure you wouldn't joke about the holocaust to 70 year old jews either...just because something upsets one group doesn't mean it's off limits for everybody

So we can use any racial slur we want, as long as that race isn't in the room? Good to know.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Can we just agree to never anything remotely off color. I'm afraid that someone somewhere will be offended and I couldn't live with that kind of remorse.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

you wouldnt make a crude jewish joke in a room full of strangers but you would in front of jewish friends who you knew wouldnt be offended...is it really necessary to have to explain this kind of stuff...dont we all learn this when we are five?