DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

DH

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 09, 2009, 03:25:09 PM
Quote from: hbionic on January 09, 2009, 02:52:03 PM
because it doesn't.

Neither does New York.

Quote from: Die-Hard on January 09, 2009, 02:57:22 PM
I never understood why people make 9/11 jokes. Seriously, that shtein wasnt funny...at all.

It is a shot at New York and every bit as appropriate as urinating on an opposing fan's seat or punching him in the face.

That may be the dumbest thing I have ever read here. I'll assume you're just drunk on a Friday afternoon and not that stupid.

hbionic

I never understood whawhy people make 9/11 jokes. Seriously, that shtein wasnt funny...at all.

I dont mind them at all....I think 9-11 was just as funny as any bombing in the history of the world..and there have been some funny ones. One of my favorites was Hiroshima.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on January 09, 2009, 04:12:10 PM
I never understood whawhy people make 9/11 jokes. Seriously, that shtein wasnt funny...at all.

I dont mind them at all....I think 9-11 was just as funny as any bombing in the history of the world..and there have been some funny ones. One of my favorites was Hiroshima.

BINGO

if theres hiroshama and holocaust jokes and ethnic and racial jokes then there certainly can be 9-11 jokes...the osama favorite football team one is especially funny

would you make them on 9-15-01...no....but we are well past the time when they can be made re: 9/11
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 09, 2009, 04:38:51 PM
we are well past the time when they can be made re: 9/11

Im sure the victims families feel the same way

ice grillin you

pretty sure you wouldnt joke about it front of them

SunMo

pretty sure you wouldn't joke about the holocaust to 70 year old jews either...just because something upsets one group doesn't mean it's off limits for everybody
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 09, 2009, 01:47:50 PM
ive waited for someone like pimp since buddy and the gg d....id rather pimp be a linebacker or a defender in general so he could go out and hurt someone but ill take this any day of the week...problem is mcnabb probably wont throw it to him as a punishment for being to cocky and also if pimp actually goes out and has a great game it takes the shine off donnie...might have to do it via punt return

Donovan did not "punish" him for the outburst in the Skins game when he threw his arms up a few times when he beat his guy and did notget the ball.

Stop with that. McNabb wants to win and he will go to Jackson if he's open.

I think he will be and I think he is gonna smoke Webster.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

DeSean isn't full of fire, he's full of himself.  Trash talking is assinine, I'll never ever like a player who talks shtein.  Show some goddamn respect for your opponents and your teamates and for the game.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

you had to have become an eagle fan during the andy reid era

rjs246

Dawkins never ever says shtein like that when he is interviewed. You can be humble and confident and intimidating at the same time.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 09, 2009, 05:16:02 PM
you had to have become an eagle fan during the andy reid era

Now you've really hurt my feelings.  This is the part where I will proceed to explain how much I loved Buddy Ryan as a kid to prove to you that I am a true fan like you.

Or not.

Big mouth punks like DeSean are a huge problem with sports, from middle school through the pros.  That so many fans, players, coaches, and media types eat it up kills me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

its all about what you bring on sundays not what you do any other time. if the kid brings it every week i have no problems with him talking shtein. but he doesn't, so therefore he can shut the hell up.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"