Miike Tice being investigated for Super Bowl ticket scalping

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 08, 2005, 11:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

Diomedes

This is the kind of thing people--Tice--should get fired over, perhaps even banned.  What a scandal.  The fargin' NFL can't keep their own people from running scams?  Pathetic.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote"I probably shouldn't have sold my tickets,'' Tice told SI.com on Thursday. "I made a mistake. I regret it. I'll never do it again. I'm going to be in trouble. I'll probably get slapped with a big fine."

translation:
Quote"I guess, since I got caught, that I probably shouldn't have sold my tickets," Tice told SI.com on Thursday.   "I made a big mistake in getting caught.  I regret getting caught.  I'll never do it again (get caught).  Getting caught means that I'm going to be in trouble.  I'll probably get slapped with a big fine, maybe even more than the profit I made, which would really suck."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

Quote from: Diomedes on March 11, 2005, 08:37:44 AM

translation:
Quote"I guess, since I got caught, that I probably shouldn't have sold my tickets," Tice told SI.com on Thursday.   "I made a big mistake in getting caught.  I regret getting caught.  I'll never do it again (get caught).  Getting caught means that I'm going to be in trouble.  I'll probably get slapped with a big fine, maybe even more than the profit I made, which would really suck."

LOL!!

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl

Wingspan

looks like he's gonna have to sell a few more tickets next season to cover his losses
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Catapult

Quote from: Wingspan on June 30, 2005, 02:45:18 PM
looks like he's gonna have to sell a few more tickets next season to cover his losses

Considering that this will be the only way he gets to the Super Bowl.
Please select your blitz package:  Zone, Darth, Mad Tiger, Train Wreck, Monster, Kitchen Sink, Jail Break, or Bench Press (new!)

Diomedes

This man Tice is painfully stupid.

link

QuoteMike Tice's message to Vikings fans: Do as I say, not as I do.

Tice told the Star Tribune of Minneapolis, Minn., that he was upset with the number of Steelers fans that occupied seats at the Metrodome on Sunday, estimating their numbers at 15,000 to 20,000. The newspaper reported that if Tice's estimation was correct, at least 10,000 of the Vikings' season-ticket holders sold their tickets.

"It confuses me, I guess," Tice told the newspaper. "Maybe they're not really diehard season-ticket holders or maybe they needed the money for Christmas presents. I don't know. One of the two."

However, in June, Tice was fined $100,000 by the NFL for scalping his Super Bowl tickets.

(a little) more at link