Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

once your parents name you skip, they are condemning you to a life of doucheness, it's genetics
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

skippy!!

the best part of the interview is when he brings montero into the argument...i think i actually heard bill duke say 'you know you done farged up, dont you?...law knew it too and almost started to cry
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

i actually had to google jesus montero because ive never heard of him

ive barely heard of law, too. here is a recent twittering tweet from him:

QuoteHoward ranked EIGHTH among 1b in wins above replacement in 2009.

DOUCHE
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

he stated rbi's are the worst measuring stick for a slugger then used rbi's to show how adrian gonzales is just as good as howard.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 30, 2010, 01:46:25 PM
Law and Beane cant factor in GRIT

Mikey Miss gave it to him, came off as an ahole which he is.  Law came off as a prick who only understands excel charts and a Hoyda for crying to ESPN and tweeting bad stuff about the call. 

Great.  Now I've got to listen to 4 hours of this banter from Missannelli.  May have to turn on the bearded one.  Maybe he'll discuss mini camp.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

and just past 9 hours, Lidge activated
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

they said he broke it sometime after Wednesday's blown save.  dumbass probably kicked something in the dugout

PoopyfaceMcGee

Phantom injury.  Actual one is classified but likely includes the word "gaping".

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 30, 2010, 03:40:30 PM
they said he broke it sometime after Wednesday's blown save.  dumbass probably kicked something in the dugout

Yeah a chair going up the tunnel...what a douchebag.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2010, 04:14:01 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on April 30, 2010, 03:40:30 PM
they said he broke it sometime after Wednesday's blown save.  dumbass probably kicked something in the dugout

Yeah a chair going up the tunnel...what a douchebag.

it's not gus frerotte bad, but it's close.