The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Assuming harden plays Tuesday is this the most anticipated non post season Philly sporting event since this...

https://youtu.be/ur-uCopULQw

Or am I suffering from a bad case of recency bias
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

that was the preseason game...but i do recall a huge thing about him just being on the field for the first time

wentz's first game and harper's were huge too. because of the lead time bryce might be bigger
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

well that sucks

Harden out at least thru ASB

phattymatty

yeah bummer.  I assumed it was a fake injury but if it's real, glad he's not rushing back.

ice grillin you

I really really wanted him to debut against Boston but I got my eye on March 2 Knicks which would be great too

MDS

would they hold him those first 2 games after the asg just to debut at home
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 14, 2022, 06:12:23 PM
would they hold him those first 2 games after the asg just to debut at home

I highly doubt it but maybe he won't be 100% for those two games and I doubt they are bringing him back until he is since this is all about the post season

MDS

ben simmons is a pathological liar

PhillyPhreak54

What did that bitch say?

phattymatty

I only saw clips but I was surprisingly unbothered.  Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age but I don't give a farg about that guy anymore.  Seems like a win for everyone. 

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on February 15, 2022, 02:03:07 PM
I only saw clips but I was surprisingly unbothered.  Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age but I don't give a farg about that guy anymore.  Seems like a win for everyone.

I'll still boo him and root for him to fail but agreed is old news. Harden nailed his pc.

Geowhizzer

They're getting their asses handed to them tonight.  Pitiful performance.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

They're short handed, bostons playing well and there were a lot of distractions the last few days. Dreadful game but they'll rebound

phattymatty

Harden gonna ask for a trade after watching that last night.