The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Looks like they're shteinting the bed again, this time with Embiid in.

phattymatty

What a scrappy almost comeback against a bunch of scrubs.

PhillyPhreak54

Ben and Covid have farged this team up

Morey plz trade that scumbag and get some people in here

MDS

re-thank and trade embiid

they are the 8 seed they always had nightmares of becoming
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

this team has given me very little joy this year.  basically the GS game and that one streak for a week when jo and tobi were both out.

I will always love jo but it's not even fair to him anymore.  he's already on the down slope. blow the whole farging thing up and start the process over.

hunt

just stopping by to say farg boston!

carry on.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

phattymatty

the 76ers is a veteran team ranking in 6th.

SD

If you ever wanted to know what it looks like to see a fan pulled out of the crowd and thrown into a game I give you Tyler Johnson.

MDS

they are unwatchable....if people watched nba regular season or cared about the sixers like they do eagles/phillies theyd be getting crushed
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Watched Christmas specials with the kids tonight instead.  Much better use of my time.

PhillyPhreak54

Hold up.

They lost at home to the ghosts of Jon Koncak and Kevin Willis?

The Hawks had no one farging playing! And the Sixers lost?

Geowhizzer

So last night Maxey's house caught on fire.  Today, he got placed in COVID protocols.

Merry Freakin' Christmas.

SD

Took over a month to arrive but city edition dhgate Jo Jersey finally came. Only $25 and it's great.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: TAFKASD on December 27, 2021, 11:33:34 AM
Took over a month to arrive but city edition dhgate Jo Jersey finally came. Only $25 and it's great.

Ordered one for the son over Thanksgiving.  Still waiting for it to arrive.

Don't ask which player he asked for (no, not Simmons)...  :embarassed: