The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they are getting booed to holy hell on thursday when shtein gets bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They're gonna lose by FORTY

Geowhizzer

Absolutely farging heartless.  How is this team not ready to play tonight?

Don Ho

The process needs to be stuffed in a blender. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

The last time I was this pissed at a game involving Toronto, Joe Carter was involved.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 07, 2019, 10:06:30 PM
Absolutely farging heartless.  How is this team not ready to play tonight?

Seriously!!  OK so you lose in Toronto tonight but at least have some farging heart and soul, this is just out right pathetic and embarrassing.   I've been watching mostly the Phillies tonight thank God. 

Just checked the box score so Simmons and Reddick combined have 10 points?  Bring home that title!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Can't wait to hear Ben talk tough afterwards

And Jojo to act like he's dying

MDS

jojo is me when i was 11. my akiba hebrew academy's 7th grade team traveled down the blvd and north broad to face the 6th grade from raymond and ruth pearlman jewish day school (which i lived near). we were losing and a historic upset was brewing, so being the coward that i am, i faked sickness and my moms took me home in the middle of the game. i found out later we did lose.

jojo is an 11 year old loser jew. i hope you enjoyed this story.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Got to give Bret the Mr. Positive award during his presser

phattymatty

It's taken 20 years of this website until any of you have been right about anything, but Ben is not the future of this team. As a Process homer I've been giving Ben the benefit of the doubt.  He has been totally useless this playoffs. I truly thought after getting mashed after last game he'd come out workin it but he was somehow even worse tonight.

Next year they need a new coach - step 1.

Step 2 - And I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd take whatever haul we can get for Ben Simmons.  A top tier PG and high number one draft pick would be perfect.  I just can't take it anymore.

I still give Sixers a 46% chance of beating the Raptors.

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on May 07, 2019, 10:18:42 PM
jojo is me when i was 11. my akiba hebrew academy's 7th grade team traveled down the blvd and north broad to face the 6th grade from raymond and ruth pearlman jewish day school (which i lived near). we were losing and a historic upset was brewing, so being the coward that i am, i faked sickness and my moms took me home in the middle of the game. i found out later we did lose.

jojo is an 11 year old loser jew. i hope you enjoyed this story.

I wanted to hate that so much but pretty spot on.

Don Ho

Colin Herd is the biggest Ben Simmons chugger on the planet.  I can't wait to hear what high pitch says on his show in the morning. 

Give me Buckets! 

Well said Matty!!

Don Ho

QuoteA huge and debilitating problem for the 76ers is Joel Embiid's systemic doo-doo butt. What started as a case of the shteins has become an upper respiratory infection, on top of a balky, tendinitis-riddled knee. Embiid looked downright miserable on the floor for his 31 minutes of burn; in the fourth quarter, when Brett Brown finally ended his suffering, Embiid appeared to be having something like an emotional breakdown on the bench. At his best, Embiid is one of the very best and most destructive players in basketball; in his current condition, he was good for a Thomas Bryant-like 13 points and six rebounds, and a Hasheem Thabeet-like eight turnovers. You'd cry, too, especially after eating this huge Kawhi dunk

Don Ho

OMG, I love it!!

QuoteThe other major problem for the Sixers these last couple games has been the production of Ben Simmons. He's got an extremely hard job to do in this series, because Kawhi is both an unstoppable offensive monster and also one of the toughest defenders in basketball, and those two are inevitably matched up a ton. Part of what Kawhi has working to his advantage, though, is Simmons's utter passivity at the offensive end. Simmons has scored 33 total points over the last four games of the series, including just seven points Tuesday night. He has attempted just three total free throws over that span. And where he was at least willing to take shots—a modest but respectable 13 of them—in Philadelphia's Game 3 win at home, in Game 5 he attempted just five field goal attempts in 25 minutes. He has become a complete non-entity in Philly's half-court offense; were it not for his five turnovers, it would be possible to forget he'd even been in the game. During the remotely competitive portion of Tuesday night's loss, you would've had a hard time guessing which of Philadelphia's home-grown stars had poop-lung.