Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on January 30, 2018, 02:08:38 PM
Foles is being interviewed on NFLN right now

Honest question:

Bigger Jesus freak Foles or Wentz?

one guess: the back up who almost quit the game a few years ago and who now has gone on to have a miracle run to the super bowl or the guy whos knee jesus let blow up 15 minutes before the playoffs started
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

It's a tough question. Wentz has the whole AO1 deal but Foles mentions Jesus more during interviews if that's even possible.

Sgt PSN

MDS

foles is from austin which at least has liberals and hippies even though hes a fundy

wentz never met a black person until college

wentz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Have to go with Wentz because he's been actively converting other Eagles. Ertz is now part of that Wentz/Hicks/Jordan Matthews fundie cult.

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on January 30, 2018, 12:40:42 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on January 30, 2018, 08:13:51 AM
farg that paywall

Private browser, homes.   

if incognito tab doesn't work--it did not in this case--I'm not trying anything else...I move on
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 30, 2018, 08:22:47 AM
LeSean McCoy was in his fourth season and already a tough-skinned veteran

how the times have changed

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on January 30, 2018, 02:15:13 PM
foles is from austin which at least has liberals and hippies even though hes a fundy

didn't even think about it until just now but if not for that vikings miracle, the NFCC would have been played in by two QBs who went to the same high school.

SD

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/sports/csn/eagles/Ex-Patriot_thanks_Freddie_Mitchell_for_Super_Bowl_win-471814234.html

Quote"Thank you, Freddie Mitchell," said Harrison, who is part of the NBC Sports Super Bowl broadcast team. "Without you running your mouth, we wouldn't have won the Super Bowl."

smeags

Quote from: AO1 on January 31, 2018, 07:12:34 AM
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/sports/csn/eagles/Ex-Patriot_thanks_Freddie_Mitchell_for_Super_Bowl_win-471814234.html

Quote"Thank you, Freddie Mitchell," said Harrison, who is part of the NBC Sports Super Bowl broadcast team. "Without you running your mouth, we wouldn't have won the Super Bowl."

so much for the theory of teams not needing bulletin board material to get motivated.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Him being one of the biggest busts in team history makes it worse.  If Westbrook or Dawkins shoots his mouth off, its excusable because at least they had the skills to back it up. 

Mitchell was just a pos loser. 

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous