farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Quote from: SunMo on July 10, 2007, 03:50:41 PM

Hey man nice shot.

See what I'm saying here?! I totally get it. AND I used to listen to music. Shut up.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Quote from: rjs246 on July 10, 2007, 10:41:32 PM

Hey man nice shot.

See what I'm saying here?! I totally get it. AND I used to listen to music. Shut up.

Russell. Jesse.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MadMarchHare on July 10, 2007, 10:21:49 PM
Quote from: TexasCowboy on July 10, 2007, 01:07:10 PM
Once again so what? you a-holes really need to get a life and quit whining about
what a players parent does

Love the Bud Dwyer smilie.

Thats the :munson: smilie

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 11, 2007, 09:50:11 AM
Quote from: MadMarchHare on July 10, 2007, 10:21:49 PM
Once again so what? you a-holes really need to get a life and quit whining about

Love the Bud Dwyer smilie.

Thats the :munson: smilie
Holy Schnikes, Deja Vu
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

You and Sun aren't the only ones over at Flyersphans. I read but won't post over there...reminds me too much of the EMB.

SunMo

i knew you were over there just by some of the articles you posted.  you lurking little bitch you
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 11, 2007, 10:38:22 AM
You and Sun aren't the only ones over at Flyersphans. I read but won't post over there...reminds me too much of the EMB.
jump in the pool its quite enjoyable
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on July 11, 2007, 10:39:09 AM
i knew you were over there just by some of the articles you posted.  you lurking little bitch you

rjs246

Hahah, that's kind of farged up.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on July 11, 2007, 10:39:09 AM

I lurk and steal from quite a few MBs I don't bother posting on. That one is the best for Flyers info.

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 11, 2007, 10:39:39 AM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 11, 2007, 10:38:22 AM
jump in the pool its quite enjoyable

I prefer the patio

ha! at that pic you posted

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

That photo has been around for years.  I think someone got banned for posting it on the EMB a while back.

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 10, 2007, 03:22:07 PM

Go farging kill yourself.

By all means YOU first this world would be better off with one less scumbag E-girl on it
The Eagles SUCK

PhillyPhreak54

Oh no! He dropped the ol' E-Girl on me! What am I going to do?!?!?!

Die bitch.

PoopyfaceMcGee