farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beermonkey

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2007, 10:34:04 AM
Next year the fall from the perch he was put on this year continues. He's already been in a slide but next year he will be jst another guy. ;D

No more dating superstars for Romo. He'll be lucky to get a phone number from the cashier at Piggly Wiggly.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Beermonkey on January 07, 2007, 10:35:15 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2007, 10:10:55 AM
I also immediately thought about the Hutton/Bunghole flubbed snap.

The first thing I thought was that somewhere in America, Tommy Hutton was giggling like a schoolgirl.

BTW, I found this on ES.com:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaahahhaha!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

mussa

woke up this morning feeling great about todays game, then i also realized what happened to the cowgirls and couldn't help but feel total jubilation  :yay :yay

farg DALLAS
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

QB Eagles

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 07, 2007, 12:05:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mypVyHpBzBo

Eagles fans really know how to rub it in :-D

Check out this Dallas fan response:

QuoteThe Eagles dont even have 1 championship victory how pathetic not even 1 how sad not 1 championship ring come on lol. It's not so much you havent one won but you guys talk alot of shtein not have one. The Eagles will always be stomped until they have a ring sorry buddy.We can afford to have 10 losing seasons and still laugh at the Eagles asses for not wining one holmes what a shame,so much trash talking yet so little. We will stop talking about our past championships if you ever have a ring lol

What a delightfully shocking and correct response!  Except neither.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

His response is understandable. I'd be living in the past too if the past was all my team had.

Seabiscuit36

Douchebag, if your gonna call them championships then the Eagles have 3.  SB's = None but learn to use the right verbage to make your point.   

From pft
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 07, 2007, 12:48:13 PM
It's a happy day over at "Drew Beldsoe's" blog.

That's funny stuff.

QuotePass interference in the end zone! Some guy just said "There's a flag on the field!"

Then I was like "There's a fag on the bench!" and pointed at Homo!

QuoteHomo just said it's a good thing Miles Austin isn't playing NFL Europe or his name would be Kilometers Austin.

I told him that nobody gets his stupid jokes.

QuoteJust had a conversation with Andrea Kramer (sideline reporter for NBC)

Me: If you want an interview, just let me know five minutes ahead of time.

Andrea: Huh?

Me: If you want an interview. Just let me know a little ahead of time. I want to prepare.

Andrea: Haha, okay.

Me: So like. Want to right now?

Andrea: No.

Me: Is it because of that five minute thing? Don't be such a bitch.

Andrea: Excuse me?

Me: Can't wait to blog this.

QuoteThat was quick. 38 seconds into the second half: Another Romo Fumble.

If it's any consolation, our halftime adjustments included Homo fumbling it more often. Coach's logic was "as long as he's not throwing it, we're fine."

bowzer

When the Eagles win today, it will just help solidify this as one of the best weekends ever. 

QB Eagles

FOX pregame just showed the play again and I still love it. Few more satisfying ways for Dallas to lose then for their golden boy quarterback to become this generation's Joe Pisarcik.

Munson

QuoteIn other news, I had a very serious talk with Homo after the loss to the Lions. I told him he should be a man and give his Pro Bowl Invitation to Jon Kitna.

Him: It doesn't work like that.

Me: Don't make this harder than it needs to be.

Him: It's not up to me. Coach's vote, players voted.

Me: Wow.

Him: Can you actually get outta the way I need to take a shower.

Me: Rose Bowl Prediction: USC 32- Michigan 18.

Him: Okay...

Me: WRITE IT DOWN!

True story.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Beermonkey

My 9-year old was on clubpenguin.com & people were making fun of Tony Romo. To see why this is funny, check the site out>>Club Penguin