farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i still cant get over "owens publicist" speaking out on issues like this for him

that aside tho isnt a publicit supposed to make you look good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles 3x

QuoteRegardless of whether Owens is wearing a Cowboys uniform come September, his failure to participate in the offseason program increases the likelihood, in our view, that the Tuna will perform multiple verbal colonoscopies on Owens once they get together on the field.  Parcells is the boss in Big D, and Parcells will do everything in his power to get Owens to concede that fact.
I can't understand why people think Parcells will try to "tame" TO. I think he will do the same as he did in New York with LT. As long as they are winning games, Parcells will take a don't ask, don't tell attitude with TO. If Parcells thinks TO is his ticket to one more SB for the great Parcells, he will be deaf, dumb and blind to anything TO does.  Then he will retire and slurp up all the ESPN "greatest coach that ever lived lived BS while Jerrah is left with a team in shambles.
QuoteThe other 52 guys will be watching this one, carefully.  If the Tuna can't tame T.O., he'll risk losing the rest of the team.

That's why we still think there's a better-than-20-percent chance that, come September, one of these two men will be gone.
20% my azz. It's 100% Parcells is gone. He either wins the SB, the team is in shambles and he retires or the team is in shambles and he retires.
The Eagles mission, should they choose to accept it, is to win the SB and let Parcells leave Jerrah with a "how do I get out of this mess" problem.
I am looking forward to sometime in late Feb. when Jerrah is holding the PC announcing Parcells retirement with the "I'm farged" look on his face.
God, it will be a beautiful thing! I can't wait. Life is good!
member since Aug. 21, 03. I am the KING of the Lurking Bastiches!!

SD_Eagle5

This is where it starts with TO, first he doesn't show up to voluntary workouts. Its speculated Parcells is upset about it, then he feels insulted. This reminds me a little of when he first signed here and the issue with the tights.

GoRahGeorge

If I see the disgusting Son of an Indicted Politician come into the Linc in that Koresh-awful silver and white with the blue star, I will personally throw D-cell batteries at him.

Preferably Energizer brand, those are crappy batteries anyway.

They don't last three days in a boom box.

Erin Go Rah!

With D cells!

Diomedes

Wait, who's old man is an indicted politician?  And what does all this have to do with T.O.?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Diomedes on April 14, 2006, 02:34:02 PM
Wait, who's old man is an indicted politician?  And what does all this have to do with T.O.?

Don't feed the monkeys, please.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Diomedes

I'll do what I want, thread cop.  I'm not even off topic.  Jesus farg, this board is getting petty.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhanInDC

Was actually refering to GoRah making stupid comments. In this instance he is using "Son of an Indicted Politician" as a slur, similar to how someone might say, "Son of a Bitch".

My comment about not "feeding the monkeys" is in hopes that if he is ignored, he might go away.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 14, 2006, 12:04:54 PM
i still cant get over "owens publicist" speaking out on issues like this for him

that aside tho isnt a publicit supposed to make you look good

His publicist is the biggest bitch on the planet.  She got into it with one of my station's photogs at the ATL airport the week the Eagles suspended TO.  When he got into town... we were the 1st ones there and our guy's shooting TO like he's supposed to.  Then she comes from almost across the entire airport and starts screaming at him.  She ends up pushing the camera pretty hard which made the eyehole jam into the photog's eye and making this whole scene.

For a second, the photog was thinking about pressing charges, but we did a pretty good job of making him feel like a Hoyda for getting punked out by a lady so he backed off.  That chick is crazy though.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

its not a good thing when your publicist is doubling as your bodyguard

MURP

I havnt felt so happy to hate the Cowturds in quite a while.   ahh yes. 

ice grillin you

Cowboys brass, Owens reach workout agreement

01:55 PM CDT on Thursday, April 20, 2006

By JEAN-JACQUES TAYLOR / The Dallas Morning News
IRVING – Owner Jerry Jones said receiver Terrell Owens and coach Bill Parcells have reached an agreement regarding his off-season workouts.
Jones declined to divulge the details of the agreement.

This is not an unprecedented move. In Larry Allen's final two off-seasons with the Cowboys, he did his own weight-lifting program that was built around bench presses instead of the clean and jerks that Parcells prefers, but did the same cardiovascular workouts as his teammates.

Although off-season workouts are voluntary, Parcells emphasizes them. Players must complete 40 workouts in a 10-week period that began in March.

Owens attendance in the club's off-season workouts has been sporadic, although there has never been an issue regarding his conditioning or work ethic. Still, Parcells wants the players to participate in the program so he can monitor their conditioning and the players can bond with their teammates.

"Bill and T.O. have worked that out and they're on the same page," Jones said. "It's not an issue. All I can and should say is that everyone is comfortable with the way it's working."

Sgt PSN

I saw a quick blurb about it earlier.  My take is that when the owner is the one commenting about it and not Parcells, then things may not be all too peachy.  They very well may have reached an "agreement" but considering that Parcells still hasn't commented publicly about Owens signing (to my knowledge) I'm gonna guess that he's not too thrilled about it and this so called agreement was brokered by Jerrah.   

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 20, 2006, 05:14:15 PM
Cowboys brass, Owens reach workout agreement

01:55 PM CDT on Thursday, April 20, 2006

By JEAN-JACQUES TAYLOR / The Dallas Morning News
IRVING – Owner Jerry Jones said receiver Terrell Owens and coach Bill Parcells have reached an agreement regarding his off-season workouts.
Jones declined to divulge the details of the agreement.

This is not an unprecedented move. In Larry Allen's final two off-seasons with the Cowboys, he did his own weight-lifting program that was built around bench presses instead of the clean and jerks that Parcells prefers, but did the same cardiovascular workouts as his teammates.

Although off-season workouts are voluntary, Parcells emphasizes them. Players must complete 40 workouts in a 10-week period that began in March.

Owens attendance in the club's off-season workouts has been sporadic, although there has never been an issue regarding his conditioning or work ethic. Still, Parcells wants the players to participate in the program so he can monitor their conditioning and the players can bond with their teammates.

"Bill and T.O. have worked that out and they're on the same page," Jones said. "It's not an issue. All I can and should say is that everyone is comfortable with the way it's working."

INteresting....no one has STILL heard a peep out of Bill himself.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

tick...tick...tick...tick....

If you get a chance, watch the video. Looks and sounds to me like Jones bullied him into this decision. Parcells was obviously against this move and is obviously trying to make the best out of the situation. Won't be long.