farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

QuoteDallas Cowboys
This forum is dedicated to the true Dallas Cowboy Fans

There's probably 2 Cowboy fans on that site that are legit...

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 26, 2006, 10:38:19 AM
QuoteDrew Bledsoe told ESPN.com he's prepared to hear the complaints by newly-signed receiver Terrell Owens about passes in his direction.

"I'm just going to establish right from the start, 'Hey, I don't need all the noise and all that stuff. You come to me and give me honest information and I'm going to get you the ball. Give me something to use for the next play,' " Bledsoe said. "I'll make sure he knows that I'm always focused on the next play and not the last play. The noise isn't going to help us on the next play.

"I'm going to give him his respect and listen to what he has to say. But he's going to know going in that all the noise is not going to get him the ball more. What's going to get him the ball more is honest information. That's all I need."

Yeah that'll fly, Drew. I hope you do tell TO to shut up a lot.

Donovan told him to shut the farg up in NY and they almost fought about it.

Drew told Keyshawn to shut up and Keyshawn went after his ass.

Every boxer's got a plan until he gets hit.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

In case you missed it in the Soul thread, Sean Scott did both of TO's star celebrations in last night's game, and the crowd hated it...  ;D

mussa

that kids rap "diss" was brilliant.  he should be brained for that act.   
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

QuoteCowboys | Glenn signed to five-year deal
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:28:51 -0800

Todd Archer, of the Dallas Morning News, reports the Dallas Cowboys have signed WR Terry Glenn to a new five-year deal worth $20 million. Glenn was scheduled to earn $2 million in 2006 and his deal was scheduled to expire in 2007.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sun_Mo on March 27, 2006, 04:16:39 PM
QuoteCowboys | Glenn signed to five-year deal
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:28:51 -0800

Todd Archer, of the Dallas Morning News, reports the Dallas Cowboys have signed WR Terry Glenn to a new five-year deal worth $20 million. Glenn was scheduled to earn $2 million in 2006 and his deal was scheduled to expire in 2007.

She is good.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteCowboys | Team granted permission to talk with Harrington
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:30:16 -0800

Rick Gosselin, of the Dallas Morning News, reports Detroit Lions team officials have confirmed the Dallas Cowboys have been granted permission to talk with Lions' QB Joey Harrington. The Lions also have given Miami, Cincinnati Denver, Kansas City, Oakland and Seattle permission to speak with Harrington.

MDS

are they trying to copy the taterskins by stockpiling bad qbs?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Shoot, Washington has been copying them.

Since Aikman has retired they have had:

Clint Stoerner
Anthony Wright
Ryan Leaf
Quincy Carter
Chad Hutchinson
Vinny Testaverde
Drew Henson
Tony Romo
Drew Bledsoe

I think I am leaving a turd or two out.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Good one...you are correct. Add that bum to the list too.

ice grillin you

when did tony banks ball for dallas
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MURP