farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

And Chris McPerson (who works on the PE.com site) said in his blog that one of his friends works for the Falcons and he e-mailed him and wanted Donovan McNabb press conferences so they can show Mike Vick on how to handle the media.

im with pg....that might be the funniest thing ive ever read
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Actually, I heard Ike say that about Vick. And its been said before about him and his lack of leadership in the locker room

This isn't news.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

did chris mcperson tell you that

rjs246

Can we take this opportunity to mention that Michael Vick is dumber than a bag of hammers? I mean like, borderline retarded. Who the hell would allow themselves to be 'led' by a mongoloid?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on March 30, 2006, 09:35:24 AM
Can we take this opportunity to mention that Michael Vick is dumber than a bag of hammers? I mean like, borderline retarded. Who the hell would allow themselves to be 'led' by a mongoloid?

:-D :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Ike has also said that on WIP when he's on with Cuz. They asked him to compare Vick & McNabb and who would he take and he said 5 without a doubt.

MadMarchHare

Quote from: rjs246 on March 30, 2006, 09:35:24 AM

Anyone but Reid.

ice grillin you

that ike is a smart one...mcnabb over vick?...get the eff outta here

PhillyPhreak54

You'd take Vick over McNabb?

I'm not shocked.

But hey, that Mike Vick sure is a great passer! :-D

ice grillin you

id take you over vick....vick is a disgrace

PhillyPhreak54

Ok, it sounded like you were saying you'd take Vick over Donnie Mac.  ;)

SunMo

i would....

if the object of the game was to have the dumbest, most overrated player in 30 years.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 30, 2006, 09:03:48 AM
vick sucks...but i have no doubt he owns that locker room...whereas in the birds locker room mcnabb carries slightly more weight than david bergeron

Then you don't know what the farg you're talking about.  TRUST ME... Mike Vick is nowhere near the "leader" of the locker room that folks might wanna make you believe.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

Feva

Well... I mean, I'm no Gargano with unsubstantiated claims about Eric Moulds or anything, but I've got a little more insight to the Falcons locker room than the average guy.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews