What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Phanatic

Moved on the Dio, Holy Diver.... Hell yeah....
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Father Demon

Quote from: Phanatic on February 23, 2007, 03:01:54 PM
Moved on the Dio, Holy Diver.... Hell yeah....

Dude..  I want your playlist.  That is one of my favorite 80's metal CDs. 

Father Demon Fun Fact:  Dio and Twisted Sister were my first heavy metal concert ever.  1984 or 1985 in the Philly Spectrum.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Phanatic

Just having fun going through the 250 gig of music I acquired. I don't even know who half these groups are...

Next up Dokken Breaking the Chains

phattymatty

i saw a megadeth/pink floyd laser show at the franklin institute once.

MURP

Light This City - Facing the Thousands

shorebird

Led Zeppelin. In My Time of Dying.

John Bohnam is the greatest drummer ever.

shorebird

Led Zep, Trampled Underfoot.

.....mama lemme' pump yo' gas....

BlueHeart

Quote from: Phanatic on February 23, 2007, 04:09:35 PM
Just having fun going through the 250 gig of music I acquired. I don't even know who half these groups are...

Since you seem to be going through the same phase I have for the last couple of weeks, might I suggest some Judas Priest:  Hell Bent For Leather (which I just finished off) and maybe a little Sad Wings Of Destiny (which contains my fave JP song, and one of my fave songs, period, ever... "The Ripper").

Or you can just go the boring route, with the album everyone knows, British Steel.

Sorry- I'm in my JP phase today.
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

shorebird

Hell Bent for Leather is a classic..........creepin' down the highway........dont' know from were he comes......

SD_Eagle5

Phanatic

Quote from: BlueHeart on February 23, 2007, 09:59:38 PM
Quote from: Phanatic on February 23, 2007, 04:09:35 PM

Since you seem to be going through the same phase I have for the last couple of weeks, might I suggest some Judas Priest:  Hell Bent For Leather (which I just finished off) and maybe a little Sad Wings Of Destiny (which contains my fave JP song, and one of my fave songs, period, ever... "The Ripper").

Or you can just go the boring route, with the album everyone knows, British Steel.

Sorry- I'm in my JP phase today.

I shall pick up where I left off with JP Monday morning.... I didn't even think of it! Thanx

Sgt PSN

CCR - Greatest Hits or Best of CCR or something like that.  Lots of kick ass songs by CCR.  That's all that matters. 

Diomedes

Effigy is my favorite CCR track.  It's on Willy and the Poor Boys, I think.  It's not on any greatest hits album, I know that.

Greatest hits albums are for housewives and little girls. -- Bruce McCullough
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger