Concrete Field Online Madden League

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, January 05, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

lol...first time he's beaten me in probably 20 games.

mussa

I know I usually check out your gamertag online if your playing to see how bad your beating him, lol. You always beat him, wtf!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

Bad night. More than anything his Hester turned into Jerry Rice meets Randy Moss with the speed of Usama Bolt and tackle breaking ability of Earl Campbell. But, like I said, he played a good game.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Yeah I saw he torched DMF with Hester too.
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Drunkmasterflex

Mussa, why does it say you left the Franchise? Coward!
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

good thing i didn't get in on this one since my tv is on the fritz right now and will be for probably the next couple of weeks until i can get a new bulb for it.  once the season is over though, can more people join in without disturbing the teams or would everyone need to start over and go through the draft again? 

mussa

I'm not sure why it says I left the franchise. Maybe Phatty farged up when trying to make me another commissioner? I'll check it out. Sarge, we have one spot open and its the taterskins.

mussa

I think what I did was leave the franchise. At the very bottom there is an option for this I think I was just mindlessly leaving and somehow clicked this and didn't read the message, just hit ok. I was able to sign back up and get my team back. Its all good

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mussa on January 21, 2010, 01:26:37 AM
Sarge, we have one spot open and its the taterskins.

barf.  how long do you guys think it will be until you finish up this season and move on to the next one? 

phattymatty

will probably be about two months or so.  but i noticed that we can open up spots at any time.  we just started out with a limit of 8 but we can change to 12 or more at any point. 

and mussa it doesn't look like there can be multiple commissioners, just one.  but i'll still switch it over to you when i get a chance since you are on more often than me. 

Sgt PSN

2 months is actually ideal for me.  heading to san diego next month for 2 or 3 weeks and then tucson in mar for another 2-3 weeks so i won't be available very much during the current season. 

PhillyPhanInDC

We're currently at week three. I think you can join anytime. You don't have to wait for the season to be over with, as long as that spot remains open. We did a fantasy draft, so every team has some pretty decent players on it, and no holdovers from the Skins would be there. You are saddled with the coaching staff, but that really doesn't enter into it.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN

i know i can join midseason, but i'm not going to be consistently available to play during the current season. 

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 20, 2010, 11:16:07 PM
good thing i didn't get in on this one since my tv is on the fritz right now and will be for probably the next couple of weeks until i can get a new bulb for it. 

+
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 21, 2010, 02:02:47 PM
heading to san diego next month for 2 or 3 weeks and then tucson in mar for another 2-3 weeks so i won't be available very much during the current season. 

= me holding the league up, which i don't want to do. 

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.